Samsung i640v Sim Unlock

Guest hooperman

Guest hooperman

Hi guys,

does anyone know where I can sim unlock a Samsung i640v locked to Vodafone UK? Theres so many unlock sites on t'interweb just looking for a reputable one.

cheers

• 2 months later...
Guest Mysterious Stranger
Hi guys,

does anyone know where I can sim unlock a Samsung i640v locked to Vodafone UK? Theres so many unlock sites on t'interweb just looking for a reputable one.

cheers

Ummmm, what's an i640v? ( Runs off to google.....) aha the slidey-slidey one.

Well I'm not sure if it'll work, but to unlock a box of i600's and i607's I bought a 'clip' off t'interweb for a tenner. It works on loads of samsung devices, not just WM, that use the common connector for the data cable / charger. I'll check if it works with the i640.

How it works is,you boot up the phone with this thing attached over the USB port with a PP3 battery attached also, it strongarms the phone, the phone fails to boot, the lights go out on the 'clip' / dongle thingey, you remove the phone battery and the 'clip', insert a simcard and away you go.

i640's may be different though I know this clip is supposed to work on i300's, i320's and a multitude of others though NOT the i617 as the data cable connection is different.

Try eBay.

M.S