• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

oseven

oseven

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:O2 XDA Mini S
My phone was recently subjected to some rather bad water damage, but it turns on and I can enter bootloader mode. However, there is no sign of any ROM of any kind being installed (I get the information - IPL 1.11.0002 *couple of lines of spaces* then SPL 1.11.0000). I'm assuming that if I can manage to install a new ROM there may be some chance of it working, my only problem is actually doing this. I've searched flashing roms from SD cards but they all involved processes that I couldn't do for one reason or another. I've tried installing a couple of roms but they all fail at about 2% saying there is no previous version.

Can anyone help in any way? Please! lol
Thanks

Edited by oseven, 18 May 2008 - 08:16 PM.

wez_p

wez_p

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

My phone was recently subjected to some rather bad water damage, but it turns on and I can enter bootloader mode. However, there is no sign of any ROM of any kind being installed (I get the information - IPL 1.11.0002 *couple of lines of spaces* then SPL 1.11.0000). I'm assuming that if I can manage to install a new ROM there may be some chance of it working, my only problem is actually doing this. I've searched flashing roms from SD cards but they all involved processes that I couldn't do for one reason or another. I've tried installing a couple of roms but they all fail at about 2% saying there is no previous version.

Can anyone help in any way? Please! lol
Thanks

you might be best trying www.xda-developers.com instead

PaulOBrien

PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,174 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@paulobrien
Why are you flashing from SD rather than PC?

P

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users