Flashing ROMs

Guest oseven

Guest oseven

My phone was recently subjected to some rather bad water damage, but it turns on and I can enter bootloader mode. However, there is no sign of any ROM of any kind being installed (I get the information - IPL 1.11.0002 *couple of lines of spaces* then SPL 1.11.0000). I'm assuming that if I can manage to install a new ROM there may be some chance of it working, my only problem is actually doing this. I've searched flashing roms from SD cards but they all involved processes that I couldn't do for one reason or another. I've tried installing a couple of roms but they all fail at about 2% saying there is no previous version.

Can anyone help in any way? Please! lol

Thanks

Edited by oseven

• 3 weeks later...
Guest wez_p
My phone was recently subjected to some rather bad water damage, but it turns on and I can enter bootloader mode. However, there is no sign of any ROM of any kind being installed (I get the information - IPL 1.11.0002 *couple of lines of spaces* then SPL 1.11.0000). I'm assuming that if I can manage to install a new ROM there may be some chance of it working, my only problem is actually doing this. I've searched flashing roms from SD cards but they all involved processes that I couldn't do for one reason or another. I've tried installing a couple of roms but they all fail at about 2% saying there is no previous version.

Can anyone help in any way? Please! lol

Thanks

you might be best trying www.xda-developers.com instead

• 2 weeks later...