Orange SPV E610 Page

Guest jutley

Guest jutley

Hi i have made this page dedicated to the new orange spv E610 owners i think this is a great phone with potencial 260mhz cpu very fast here you can post all your E610 tips and trick questions apps games anything to do with the Orange SPV E610 and to start with i am going to give you SDHC Support for your E610 yes thats wright allow you to exeed the 2gb max on your E610 just install the cab to the phone mem and restart and slap the 4gb card in and your done please keep this section alive with your E610 offerings what we want is a WM6.1 upgrade sometime soon. please note this cab will work on any wm5 6 device without sdhc support.

sdhc.cab

post-103207-1211642709_thumb.jpg

Edited by jutley

Guest jutley

Here is the link to request for the application unlock cab specific to your phone fill in your details wait for reply download the cab install it to your phone.Your probly get a error like (this file can not be used on this device) ignore that reboot the phone and your app unlocked below is the link.

http://spvunlock.rd.francetelecom.com/

Edited by jutley

Guest akafudge
Here is the link to request for the application unlock cab specific to your phone fill in your details wait for reply download the cab install it to your phone.Your probly get a error like (this file can not be used on this device) ignore that reboot the phone and your app unlocked below is the link.

http://spvunlock.rd.francetelecom.com/

Hello, this is odd but I used the above to app unlock my E600 but when I tried to do the same for a new E610 (having put in the new IMEI and downloaded a new cab file) I get a message saying 'you cannot use this CAB file with this device'.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Guest jutley

yes read my post carfully i wrote if you get the error message saying what you got ignore it reboot the device and it will be app unlocked

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
yes read my post carfully i wrote if you get the error message saying what you got ignore it reboot the device and it will be app unlocked

i have SPV E610 (Orange)

IMEI 354146015044251

need unlock code. or any other idea how to unlock it.