3 replies to this topic

shilohpyte

shilohpyte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Glofiish x500
Hi All

Rather a newb's query, so apologies in advance, but I couldn't see that it had already been covered before.

Just acquired a pre-owned X500 that has been well-used. The guy I bought it from included a Bluetooth external GPS receiver in the sale, saying that he'd had problems with the internal antenna. Sure enough, the internal antenna doesn't seem brilliant, but I cannot try out the external Bluetooth device as I cannot switch on Bluetooth on the X500.

Have tried all sorts of different approaches, but all I get is the spinning disc that indicates WM is doing something and then it times out.

Device is running WM 6 (I am told) and I have found something that tells me it's Major Version 032, if that helps!

Would be grateful for any advice,

Richard

shilohpyte

shilohpyte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Well, nearly 10 hours in, 72 viewers but no replies.

Is this just an incredibly naive question, or a problem to which there is no known answer?

Quite happy for any response, no matter how abusive :D

Richard

shilohpyte

shilohpyte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Wow!

200+ viewers over the course of a weekend and still not a reply - not even a "Yeah, I've got that problem as well!"

Is this problem either previously unencountered, or so simply resolved that I should be shot?

TIA

Richard

PaulOBrien

PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,366 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@paulobrien
If you click on the 'G' at the top, you can run wireless manager and then turn on Bluetooth there?

P

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users