CANT GET POCKET NESTER TO WORK!!!!!!

Guest Ali p

Guest Ali p

Hey guys sorry im a noob to the whole pocket PC thing, but I used to have a Moto Q and I had Pocket Nester plus on there working fine and everything, but now I cant to get the touchscreen version of Pocket Nester to work on my Samsung i760. Is there a complete step by step writeup on how to install a working version of Pocket Nester on pocket pc's? Any info would be helpful thanks so much.

Guest Raythelll
Hey guys sorry im a noob to the whole pocket PC thing, but I used to have a Moto Q and I had Pocket Nester plus on there working fine and everything, but now I cant to get the touchscreen version of Pocket Nester to work on my Samsung i760. Is there a complete step by step writeup on how to install a working version of Pocket Nester on pocket pc's? Any info would be helpful thanks so much.

Hey Ali, hope this answers your question.

1. No matter where the files are on your device, PocketNester will not recognize any games unless they are in a folder named "my documents"

2. The B button doesn't work when it's assigned to the dial pad.

3. GAPI has to be unchecked for PocketNester9 to work. This means the fullscreen/touchscreen version is unavailable.

• 5 months later...
Guest classicalguitar

in the display settings, switch it to either landscape right or landscape left and it should work. it does not work in portrait mode. it opens and then immediately closes, just like what happened to you. i have a samsung sch-i760. that's what worked for me. you also have to open the game with the phone upright, then slide the qwerty keyboard out so that you have the proper alignment. i hope it works. good luck.