My Phone won't turn on

Guest panecito1

Guest panecito1

HELP!!

I don't know what's wrong with my SGH i600. I have WM6 and it's been working perfectly. But yesterday it just shut off the phone.

I go to Wireless Manager trying to Turn it On and it just stays there and doesn't do it?

Does anyone know why?

I tried with another SIM card and it's not that. It just stays as if it had the antenna/radio OFF with the X on top of the screen.

I tried the Hard-reset and nothing it's still the same stuff.

Any help?

Alex. :D

Guest ceslavie
HELP!!

I don't know what's wrong with my SGH i600. I have WM6 and it's been working perfectly. But yesterday it just shut off the phone.

I go to Wireless Manager trying to Turn it On and it just stays there and doesn't do it?

Does anyone know why?

I tried with another SIM card and it's not that. It just stays as if it had the antenna/radio OFF with the X on top of the screen.

I tried the Hard-reset and nothing it's still the same stuff.

Any help?

Alex. :D

Try to reset your mobile, go to settings - security - reset , the password is 0000 or 000000

if does not work, you may try to refrash the ROM

good luck

Guest Effie04

Try this,

disconnect the battery from the phone, pput it back after a few seconds.

connect your charger to the phone, wait a few minutes for the battery logo to come up, than try to turn your phone on

Guest panecito1

I've tried both solutions, thank you very much for your help guys. :o

But unfortunately none of them is working. :lol:

I really don't know what's wrong with this phone.

Works perfectly as a PDA but the fact that the phone doesn't turn on makes me really angry. :D

Any other thing that you think it may work? :(

Guest ceslavie
I've tried both solutions, thank you very much for your help guys. :o

But unfortunately none of them is working. :lol:

I really don't know what's wrong with this phone.

Works perfectly as a PDA but the fact that the phone doesn't turn on makes me really angry. :D

Any other thing that you think it may work? :(

you may need to send your device to the dealer for repair? If you cannot do so, did you try to flash the ROM?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest neckutter1

Same Problem here with my i607. It just shows windows logo for a second and then gives up.

Worst part is there is no way to re-rom the device because it wont go into modem mode while stuck in airplane mode. Is there a way to re-rom from a rom rather then through active sync?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bluntvillan

This only happens when you flash the phone and it does not complete. The phone is not bricked, re-flash.

Edited by bluntvillan