A Couple of points in relation to the new allowances, and some of the things mentioned above...
1) Only for 18 months contracts or above, according to T-Mo.
2) Can only be given to you (existing customers here that is), if there is an equivalent tariff - so if you have Flext 35 say, AND then a Bundle for WnW Plus, then maybe, just maybe, they are telling the truth when they say they can't put you on it. I still find this dicey however, as they can 'change' you to the NEW Flext element of this with the extra minutes, and leave your bundles as they are.
3) I sent a text to six of my mates yesterday who are with T-Mo, telling them about the changes. So far five have rang up, and ALL FIVE were instantly told, yes that's no problem, not one of them was told "New Customers Only".
4) HSDPA - on WnW standard, this is only available to them that took out WnW quite some time ago, and then rang up to badger CS to add HSDPA. Those that did, like me, get to keep it. Those that didn't barter for it, or those taking out WnW Standard now, DO NOT currently get HSDPA.
5) A Proper statement from T-Mobile as to who is now entitled to these increases, would be welcomed, so if anyone reading this has any contacts, get contacting them.
6) The above is from my own experiences, NOT a cast iron fact I can guarantee anyone.
7) Like ANY call to CS, if you don't get a good answer first time, just like when after a price on an upgrade, finish the call, and try a DIFFERENT CS bod later.
Edited by shadamehr, 19 June 2008 - 12:54 PM.