Batti updated to version 2.2

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)
battinew.png
One of my favourite 'lil applications, 'Batti', just received an update to version 2.2!

Batti has a very simple task in life... it sits at the top of your screen as a bar a few pixels high and shows you how much battery you have left. It starts green, goes yellow and then red / flashing when things get critical. As an 'at a glance' indicator of battery life it's second to none... and the price is spot on - FREE! :o

Changes in version 2.2 include:
  • Added: Gradient indicator
  • Removed: Icon from the top bar (some troubles on WM5+ devices), the icon can be activated in systray
  • Fixed: More gentle to the battery
  • Fixed: Freezes when finished charging the battery
  • Fixed: Battery info is on the dialog, not in the bubble
  • Added: Preview for sound events
  • other minor bugfixes.

The 'Gradient indicator' (on by default) does sex up the look a bit over the previous version, however it does impact 'glanceability', so i've turned that off :(

Head on over to the Batti homepage to grab your copy!

P

PS David... please add AppToDate support :D

Guest Sonicr360

Paul

Nice app - works well on the TYTN II - like the colour change effect when charging (and when on battery).

Nice !

Simon

• 4 weeks later...

I downloaded it last night not realising it was so different to the last time I used it. I've got it set to 1px on my diamond and it's looking very nice. I had to change from that gradient though, looked a bit tacky IMHO.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.