Touch Diamond bug list

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

Found a bug? Post it here with your ROM version! :D

Bug List

Connection Wizard doesn't contain T-Mo UK settings - 1.37.405.1 WWE (UK) - Paul (MVP)

Black Icons on fresh app installs until restart - 1.37.405.1 WWE (UK) - Paul (MVP)

Music cuts out every 3/4 mins - 1.37.707.1 WWE (Asia) - (Simon Desser)

Guest Simon Desser
Found a bug? Post it here with your ROM version! :o

Bug List

Very very annoying!!! Music playback suffers the same stutter/glitch which the Kaiser had with a wired headset :D

Every 3 or 4 minutes the music cuts out for a second and drives me mad! I've never found a fix for this? It's the same whichever software I use to play music.

Tried WWE 1.34, WWE 1.35, Elite ROM from XDA Developers and the new 1.37 ROM. For me the music playback is the most important feature of the phone so unless I find a fix I'm not using it :(

Guest Simon Desser
Using Windows Media Player or the Touchflo3D UI?

P

Using WMP, TCPMP, Pocket Music, Touchflo3D UI, CorePlayer :( Doesn't matter what software, it still does it :D

Guest Paul (MVP)

Oh, that's not good then.

I wonder if it's a CPU priority thing? Something with higher priority than all those apps takes over?

On that basis, I wonder if you could use something like this to boost thepriority of your application playing music, thereby solving the issue?

P

Guest Simon Desser
Oh, that's not good then.

I wonder if it's a CPU priority thing? Something with higher priority than all those apps takes over?

On that basis, I wonder if you could use something like this to boost thepriority of your application playing music, thereby solving the issue?

P

Cheers Paul, I'll give it a try tonight. I've left my Diamond at home :D

Guest FlangeArtist
Connection Wizard doesn't contain T-Mo UK settings - 1.37.405.1 WWE (UK) - Paul (MVP)

How do I get T-Mobile set-up? If not appropriate to say here, IM me :-)

Guest Snoopstah

When I use the standard WM keyboard, I don't seem to be getting word suggestions coming up, even though I've set the correct settings...

Edit: 1.37.405.1 WWE (UK)

Edited by Snoopstah

Guest wardy
When I use the standard WM keyboard, I don't seem to be getting word suggestions coming up, even though I've set the correct settings...

Edit: 1.37.405.1 WWE (UK)

Plus adding a word to dictionary doesn't work .

1.37.405.1 WWE (UK)

Seems to be a memory leak .Left over night , memory went from 52% to 64%

SMS not waking device (No sound notification ) when on standby. ( I think its designed this way for when your sleeping ) Missed a few SMS now during day.

Reg Fix : HKLM\Drivers\BuiltIn\RIL : DisableSMSWakeUpEvent <-- set to "1" by default. Change value to "0"

Blank screeen to ear is way to sensitive. You only have to tilt slightly and screen blancs.

Edited by wardy

Guest Russ-ST24

Hi Guys,

Only got mine on Friday and been playing. Love it BTW :-)

Bug: (or more likely lack of coding) I use my device to listen to podcasts a lot and I never normally finish them.

Problem is using either MediaPlayer or the Touch UI they keep resetting back to the begining even if I dont close the app?

Seems MediaPlayer and the Touch UI are linked.

Open and play a track half way in the UI.

Then open mediaplayer and play something. Now the UI will reset back to the begining of the track! (otherway round it closes down MP)

I wish they would have the UI "remember" where I was. Even more so when i come back to a previous track.

On this note, anyone suggest an app for listening to podcasts that remembers the last played location (even if you move away and come back to a track)

I miss this from my iphone.

Russ

I have another bug with my Diamond. Sometimes the backlight fails to turn off which obviously really kills the battery life. Yet to discover why it's doing this.