Virgin voicemail

Guest Confucious

Guest Confucious

My G/f has a Virgin SIM, as we have virgin cable we get 300mins and 300 texts for £10/month which suits her fine but yesterday someone left her a voicemail.

She tried to listen to it after work and got a message saying they had technical difficulties and to try again later.

It was still not working this morning.

Does anyone know if this is a regular occurrence on Virgin?

It's not very satisfactory, is it?

Guest Dark Horse
My G/f has a Virgin SIM, as we have virgin cable we get 300mins and 300 texts for £10/month which suits her fine but yesterday someone left her a voicemail.

She tried to listen to it after work and got a message saying they had technical difficulties and to try again later.

It was still not working this morning.

Does anyone know if this is a regular occurrence on Virgin?

It's not very satisfactory, is it?

Just called mine this morning and it was fine, have you tried calling from a fixed line and seeing if that works? All you need to do is call the Virgin moby number for the voicemail you want to pick up and then press the # key when the message plays, followed by the PIN.

Regards,

Dark Horse

Guest Confucious

OK, she didn't know her PIN so rang virgin who told her to dial *#67# and then ring the 15 digit number that was displayed.

The number displayed was her mobile number with +4405 in front of it - I know the +44 is the UK dialling code but what the heck is the 05 (then it had her full number incl. the leading 0) - Dialling this came up with an incorrect number...

I then asked what she did dial for voicemail and she said 222 - this came up with the same error as before so I tried just dialling her mobile number from her mobile and it accessed her voicemail without a problem!

I've now programmed that in as her voicemail number so she can just speeddial it and all is fine.

Thanks for your help :D