Anyone who's got a Touch Diamond care to comment...

Guest paholman

Guest blackice-original

HTC is already looking to correct the faults made with the Diamond on the Touch Pro. They're placing a matt finish on the back cover and making alterations to TouchFlo interface according to mobileburn.com

They might as well switch it to a quad band as well

Edited by blackice-original

Guest Monolithix
Only a matter of time :D

P

Well ok, if the rumours about having to sign up instore or within 30 days are true then it'll be tricky getting hold of them to jailbreak...

Guest furby
Well ok, if the rumours about having to sign up instore or within 30 days are true then it'll be tricky getting hold of them to jailbreak...

As they're being offered on pay as you go I don't think that'll be a problem.

When will I be able to play with a Diamond in person? I really want to try one out and see how good/or bad it is?

(in a shop without buying one)

Edited by furby

Guest Mike1002
As they're being offered on pay as you go I don't think that'll be a problem.

When will I be able to play with a Diamond in person? I really want to try one out and see how good/or bad it is?

(in a shop without buying one)

I also wanted to know this, went into Car Phone Warehouse and the bloke had no idea what I was on about, though one of his colleagues did say that it was in their newest magazine, so I doubt we'll have to wait long.

If the networks are getting in in July sometimes, then I guess it'll hit shops to try then.

Mike.

I also wanted to know this, went into Car Phone Warehouse and the bloke had no idea what I was on about, though one of his colleagues did say that it was in their newest magazine, so I doubt we'll have to wait long.

If the networks are getting in in July sometimes, then I guess it'll hit shops to try then.

Mike.

Can anyone tell me if there is the touch menu like the polaris/orbit 2? i really like the idea that you can do most things without the stylus

Guest Monolithix

yeah it has the new version of touchflo, you can use the majority of the day to day functionaliy barely seeing winmo or using the stylus!

Guest LeiChat
...and making alterations to TouchFlo interface
I saw the same here: http://www.engadget.com/2008/06/27/htc-tou...etter-than-x1s/

Do you think the enhancements will be made available as a rom update for the Diamond?

I'm almost certain I wanna go for the Diamond to save on the thickness, but would be a bit grumpy if they add horizontal messaging etc. (Something both the Diamond and iPhone are missing I reckon)