Look!My diamond can show weekday :)

Guest HolyFox

How do you replace the file, can't edit, delete or paste over it?

i am trying to replace the 590ad244_manila with the uploaded file here (not the cab, i would like the day to be displayed before at the beginning) using activesync but i am getting an 'access denied' message, how do i get around this?

Thanks

I've just been playing with an App called ACDZip that lets you edit and add to .cab files. There's a free 25 day trial on the net.

I'll put up the cab if it works. I'm aiming for Mon 14 Jul, 2008

Is there a way to add th or st for 14th of 1st?

You could go with DDD, MMM d, yyyy which I think should be first three characters of weekday instead of the full word.

DDD doesn't work

Guest j_4ke

after applying some of these tweaks (which all worked fine) the 3G symbol (or in fact whichever band it is that i'm using) in the taskbar has changed to a discoloured grey colour - i am not sure if this is linked with the tweaks...

is anybody else experiencing this??

ps i have also noticed that sometimes it appears 'normal' but most of the time it is a grey colour, don't know if this helps...

Guest nexxexium
I'd like to do that too, doesn't seem possible tho!

P

Well if some people have not found it yet. Here it is on my TD Vodafone - using manila.cab.

Go to the second to last function "settings" on the below function bar. Before programs. Here you can change the background.

And that changes it for every page?

Slightly back on topic, my Diamond's not showing the day anymore. I might do a hard reset to see if the cab still works.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mitsch2001

hi,

i tried the weekend.cab but since then, i have only this view:

.08.08 Thursday

where is the weekday?: 14.08.08?

how can i undo this changes? please help me.

Mitsch

• 1 year later...