Look What I found on TMOB Website

Guest rikwebb

Guest rikwebb
C'mon, release it already! :(

P

Sods law - just got my Diamond from Handtec, T mob said they where not releasing until Late Aug....... and I'm due an upgrade

Might still get one though :D

Anyone with an idea when the Vario IV might appear?

Rik

Edited by rikwebb

Guest Damiantmc

and with this I want an honest opinion from everyone. I happen to work for tmobile in a retail store, my manager has said that it will be august he has been told for release, but i'm getting fed up waiting. Do you guys think its worth paying the extra and getting the expansys one which is the original diamond on a tmobile contract or waiting for the compact iv? this is getting quite annoying now lol

Guest bugeyes
and with this I want an honest opinion from everyone. I happen to work for tmobile in a retail store, my manager has said that it will be august he has been told for release, but i'm getting fed up waiting. Do you guys think its worth paying the extra and getting the expansys one which is the original diamond on a tmobile contract or waiting for the compact iv? this is getting quite annoying now lol

For me its got to be the Compact 4 rather than the diamond

1, i really dislike the back of the diamond!

2, i can get the compact for free..... WOOOO HOOO!

3, i like the rounded shape more than the corners they tend to chip.

4, hell i can re flash the rom to get rid of the awfull pink t mob display!

5, the camera lense may be better protectd than the diamonds.................. TBA

think thats all really just the asthetics.... :D

Guest Damiantmc

that's what he reckons, somewhere I heard 24th July but can't remember where, he seems to think by the time it actually gets to stores its gonna be first week in august

Guest rikwebb

Well, Ive just got the Diamond - but my contracts up - so I may also get a free C IV when they arrive !!! :(

We will only know which is best when the C IV arrives......... and my spies now tell me its August - Missed the boat again TMob

Might just hang out for the Vario IV - mmmmmmm decisions decisions

Maybe I should just get a life and stop drooling over gadgets - comments not welcome :D

Rik