Media Player for TyTN II

Guest stevedulieu

Guest stevedulieu

Hi folks,

Just got myself a new TyTN II and have discovered that TCPMP doesn't work on the latest HTC 6.1 ROM. Does anyone know if Core Player does work on the latest ROM? I don't mind paying for something that I know will work, but I'm a bit loathe to spring cira 13 quid if it suffers from the same problem.

Cheers, Steve.

Guest stevedulieu

Hi folks,

Just got myself a new TyTN II and have discovered that TCPMP doesn't work on the latest HTC 6.1 ROM. Does anyone know if Core Player does work on the latest ROM? I don't mind paying for something that I know will work, but I'm a bit loathe to spring cira 13 quid if it suffers from the same problem.

And I should have added, failing that anyone know of a decent media player that does work with the latest ROM?

Cheers, Steve.

Guest rameses

I've got the TLR 6.1 ROM on my Kaiser and Coreplayer works fine. I had problems with TCPMP too so decided to shell out for CP and am glad I did.

Guest stevedulieu

Thanks for that, fortunately one of the lads over on xda developers has recompiled tcpmp so that it works on the newer 6.1 roms. Happy bunny with tcpmp running nicely on my TyTN now.

Cheers, Steve.