T-Mobile HAVE Compact IV stock

Guest estechco

Guest estechco

The beautiful lassie on upgrade has just called me back (after pestering her daily for the last month practically) and my siney new upgrade is on it's way.

If anyone wants to get what is likely to be very limited stock...move fast!!! :D :D :angry:

Guest FlangeArtist
*is on the phone now* :-D

P

So..that was over 10 mins ago...What's ther result Paul? No wait, i forgot that it's T-Mobile :-/ Will post again in a couple hours, you might be off the call by them :-)

Guest deadphill

Frantically trying to call the missus re this. She is the account holder and is due her upgrade. I have told her to wait for this to come out for ages!

She is not answering right now though. Doh!

Cheers

Phill

Guest estechco
Mine will be at mine tomorrow. Phone didn't cost a thing and kept my discount also not bad. Nice one Tmobile.

Likewise!

Anyone know if Copilot is bundled with T-Mo C4, and if so with what map options?

Guest HTC-lover
The beautiful lassie on upgrade has just called me back (after pestering her daily for the last month practically) and my siney new upgrade is on it's way.

If anyone wants to get what is likely to be very limited stock...move fast!!! :D :D :angry:

EXCELLENT - Many thanks for this post - my new Compact IV arrives from T-Mobile on first thing Wednesday morning. The contact on Central Telesales didn't know it was available until I told him. He had to pull papers together to work out pricing (£60 plus £39 pm for Flext 40 Web and Walk).

Can't wait - I hope it's all that it's cracked up to be. Good luck with your orders, folks.

Guest estechco

Mines here and well on it's way to a full 3-4 hour charge (even though battery already says it is so).

Whilst I'm pleased as punch at it's look, it's taking me a while to master the interface/TF3D thingy! I'm sure I'll improve.

The matt back looks as though it will be a big improvement on the shiney "diamond triangles" and initial inspection of the camera cover seems show it as being extremely clear. I will perhaps report back with my first pictures sometime soon!

Edited by estechco

Guest NICK87

Just ordered mines today, apparently there were 50 in stock when i called them, after i ordered mine on upgrade there were 30 left so be quick to get one. They said that it should arrive by 1pm on TUESDAY!!! don't think that i can wait that long. lol

Upgrade details:

MDA COMPACT IV- £99.99

12 Month Contract: £15.00 (100mins +100txt)

Total over contract: £280.00

Tell me if thats a good deal.

Cheers