Update: Looking for an alternative TouchFLO 3D / Manila style? View this post!
TLR Diamond ROM 3.08.07.16, based on the the 1.93.456.2 ME release (thanks Tom!) with the .05 radio.
- .net Compact Framework 3.5
- 'Additions' - performance and configuration tweaks
- AppToDate for OTA updates of ROM and 'additions'
- Donate client for donations
- Adobe Flash Lite
- UNINSTALLABLE and updatable TouchFLO 3D (Manila)
- UNINSTALLABLE and updatable Opera 9
- Batti battery meter repack (uninstallable)
- The very latest of each component at time of creation is included
- Incorporated MoDaCo UK localisation (OTA updatable via AppToDate)
- Compressed / Optimised Office Mobile
- Compressed / Optimised Adobe Reader
- Compressed / Optimised Esmertec JVM
- Repacked / Optimised TouchFLO 3D (Manila) installation
- Repacked Opera installation
- Cyberon Voice Speed Dial - download
- Cyberon Voice Commander - download
- Google Maps - download
- OneNote Mobile - download
- Remote Desktop Mobile download
- RSSHub - download
- TouchFlo 3D UK T-Mobile style - download
- .net Compact Framework 2.0 (the included 3.5 is backwards compatible, and has a significant performance boost)
- AutoUpdate by Microsoft (unused!)
- Welcome Center
- Some sample music files from 6.1 base
How to install
- Install HardSPL on your device from here
- Ensure the device is hooked up and ActiveSync is showing 'green'
- Run this update to flash your device
TouchFLO 3D has been repacked for this release to allow uninstall and future upgrade without a whole new ROM core. There are two implications of this.
1. When you do the first boot and it installs stuff, the TouchFlo install will appear to freeze, and will take a number of minutes to complete. Don't worry, it IS working, there are just circa 950 files to install! Be patient, and all will be well. Go get a beer. Talk to the wife. The watched pot never boils. etc.
2. If you want to uninstall TouchFLO 3D (from the regular remove programs) menu, you MUST disable it from Start -> Settings -> Today, and then you MUST be aware that uninstall will take a LONG time. Actually, not a LONG time but a REALLY REALLY REALLY LONG time. You will probably think it has crashed or isn't going to work, but have faith - it will.
Paul for AppToDate, everyone who installed the last ROMs, XDA-Devs for HardSPL & CustomRUU (Olipro, cmonex!). You all rock!
If you find any issues, post them here and i'll do my best to fix!
Live install / update counter (unique users):
http://www.apptodate...R Diamond ROM 3
Edited by TheLoanRanger, 17 July 2008 - 05:41 PM.