Brodit mount for the Diamond

Guest PaulOBrien

There will be a specific mount for your car, check out brodit.com!

P

I did that after I posted and I don't like it being so close to the passenger and so far from me.

652059-4.jpg

Something more custom is called for, plus I'll need USB access to it in the future.

I want that wallpaper! looks awsome!!

:whs:

Guest benoutram

Just waiting for mine to arrive. :D

I already have a Proclip and a Brodit holder for my Vario II so I had no hesitations about getting another.

Edited by benoutram

• 1 month later...
Guest fatbutcher

So are brodit gonna bring one out for the T-Mobile Compact IV? I can't find one listed anywhere, and my brodit mount (car side|) is looking bare without any holder on it, am I going to have to restort to velcro!?! :D

Guest fatbutcher

For those with T-Mobile MDA Compact IV, you might be interested to know that it does fit in the Brodit Diamond mount, but its quite a tight fit, certainly won't fall out!

I'm a little concerned that it might wear the edges of the phone down, but it does slide smoothly...in a tight way :D

I'm not sure how this compares to the Diamond fitting in the mount. anyone?

Guest Kallisti
For those with T-Mobile MDA Compact IV, you might be interested to know that it does fit in the Brodit Diamond mount, but its quite a tight fit, certainly won't fall out!

I'm a little concerned that it might wear the edges of the phone down, but it does slide smoothly...in a tight way :D

I'm not sure how this compares to the Diamond fitting in the mount. anyone?

The Diamond fits into it's Brodit mount pretty tightly too - enough so that I can insert the USB charger single handedly without pushing hte Diamond out of the mount.

Guest huwwatkins
The Diamond fits into it's Brodit mount pretty tightly too - enough so that I can insert the USB charger single handedly without pushing hte Diamond out of the mount.

I found it very tight to start off with, almost to the point of wearing away the sides of the phone. After a few weeks though it seems to slackened off somewhat.

I was a bit hesitant about spening the extra on the brodit, but i can fully say it was well worth it!

Edited by huwwatkins