WM 6.1 on 614c

Guest andycat

Guest andycat

If anybody's interested, I've been running the WM6.1 rom for my 614c (from XDA dev) for a few days with no issues at all, in case anyone wondered about taking the risk!

Edited by andycat

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ral6387

works well? no problem? how do I install it? and especially how to cook? I want to build one in Italian.

there is a new version on XDA :D

Pardon me for asking these dumb question but im really lost about flashing ROM.My queries are

1- Where do i get this WM 6.1 rom?

2- If i flash it to the new rom and problems do occur,can i go back to the old rom?

3-On the new rom can i disable that frigging predictive text Input on the hard keypad

Thank you so much for all your help

• 2 weeks later...

Installed the 6.1 ROM yesterday on mine and it's like a new phone! :D Got all my apps reinstalled and I can't believe how much faster it is. If only HP would release an official 6.1 ROM and the device would be near perfect. Well worth the upgrade and there is a WM6.0 ROM floating about should you need to go back (XDA-Dev is a good place to start).

• 2 weeks later...

ok can someone atleast tell me which version of the wm6.1 rom are u guys using? i have read several thread on xda developer site and there seems to be a few version of it.PLEASE if anyone will tell me which is actually the stable and functional version and is it a WM 6.1 "ENGLISH" ROM?

Thanks a million for your help

ok can someone atleast tell me which version of the wm6.1 rom are u guys using? i have read several thread on xda developer site and there seems to be a few version of it.PLEASE if anyone will tell me which is actually the stable and functional version and is it a WM 6.1 "ENGLISH" ROM?

Thanks a million for your help

It was the first one that appeared on XDA Dev. This any help?

CE OS 2.2.19214 (Build 19214.1.0.4)

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...