TouchFlo menu text corrupted [FIXED]

Guest Rob.P

Guest Rob.P

My Duals menu text has corrupted, anyone know of a fix for this (that preferrably doesn't involve a hard reset and reloading all my software).

I have done a hard reset and it did fix it but as soon as I started loading progs on it, it corrupted, haven't been able to pin it down to a particular program yet either. Sort of losing the will to live with all these hard resets trying to fix it. Everything else works fine, I've sort of put up with it for awhile, but now it's really starting to bug me.

post-103-1216371425_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rob.P

• 1 year later...
Guest Rob.P
My Duals menu text has corrupted, anyone know of a fix for this (that preferrably doesn't involve a hard reset and reloading all my software).

I have done a hard reset and it did fix it but as soon as I started loading progs on it, it corrupted, haven't been able to pin it down to a particular program yet either. Sort of losing the will to live with all these hard resets trying to fix it. Everything else works fine, I've sort of put up with it for awhile, but now it's really starting to bug me.

post-103-1216371425_thumb.jpg

Fixed, ended up having to Flash the HTC ROM onto the device, I think it was a corrupt TMob ROM as there wasn't anything I could do correct it.