It's back! The MoDaCo + eXpansys £3m voucher bonanza

Guest PaulOBrien

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Wyreless

Paul,

I am in the USA and have used the Vouchers many times. I have now been told bty Expoansys USA that they are Not valid in the USA. Can you confirm this, and is there a possibility of your discussing this with the people that you are working with and get us over on the other side of the Pond back into the program. Regardless, the program was appreciated while it lasted over here. I know I took advantage of it, as well as some friends and family mmembers. And I can assure you, it brought Expansys USA some income as well as publicity.

Edited by Wyreless

Guest Wolfblood
A new batch of vouchers is now online!

P

Hi Paul,

I've use this eXpansys discount code but they said: Voucher has expired on Sunday, 15 March, 2009

Could you help?

Thanks a lot

Wolfblood

Guest Wolfblood
Hi Paul,

I've use this eXpansys discount code but they said: Voucher has expired on Sunday, 15 March, 2009

Could you help?

Thanks a lot

Wolfblood

Is that no more chance to expand more fews day? Because it just expired on Sunday, 15 March, 2009 B)

Thanks.

Guest Wolfblood
Vouchers updated, new batch online (multiple tiers) with expiry 17th April! B)

P

Thanks Paul, Have already try but expansys said it's Invalid voucher code... :( But before I try the code is OK just expired on Sunday, 15 March, 2009 :(

Please help. Thanks in deep. :(

Guest Wolfblood
New codes online now, request a new code.

P

Paul, I've try request the new code but expansys still said it is Invalid voucher code B) Did you have any idea?

Have attach the screen capture for your ref. Many Thanks.

post-512695-1237401795_thumb.jpg

Guest Mysterious Stranger
We've teamed up with eXpansys to set up a better deal than ever before... we're giving away over £3m of £5 off £20 and £10 off £40 vouchers, valid at eXpansys UK!

How is less discount off the same spend ( used to be £10 off min £20 spend) or same discount off twice the value spend better then?........ You been studying Nu Labor spin Paul? B)

M.S

Edited by Mysterious Stranger

Guest Paul (MVP)

Hah MS, that text is in there from the original post!

The vouchers should be active, PM me your problem voucher code and the product you are using it on if you're having issues!

P

Guest Wolfblood
Hah MS, that text is in there from the original post!

The vouchers should be active, PM me your problem voucher code and the product you are using it on if you're having issues!

P

Hi Paul,

I've the voucher code problem too and have sent PM to you about two days ago. Could you help?

Thanks a lot.

Wolfblood

Guest Mike W

Same problem - after receiving promotional email from Modaco, entered my email address on the form (tried both) but didn't get an email...

B)

Paul, can you check out the error please. (and pm me one £5 and one £10?)

Thanks

Mike

Guest Mike W
Same problem - after receiving promotional email from Modaco, entered my email address on the form (tried both) but didn't get an email...

B)

Paul, can you check out the error please. (and pm me one £5 and one £10?)

Thanks

Mike

They came through eventually...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest omranmirza
If you are a MoDaCo member and you haven't opted out of admin mails, then you're in for a little treat in your e-mail inbox shortly :excl:

expansys_white_logo.jpg

We've teamed up with eXpansys to set up a better deal than ever before... we're giving away over £3m of £5 off £20 and £10 off £40 vouchers, valid at eXpansys UK!

They have some corking deals on their site at the moment (e.g. MWg Zinc II @ £249.99, BenQ E72 @ £99.99 (both before discount)) as well as some great deals on T-Mo Web'n'Walk contracts, so keep an eye on your e-mail, and let us know what you've bought. If you've found a hot bargain on there, tell us about it too! :excl:

Also check out our MoDaCo Podcast featured device, the T-Mobile G1 and one of my favourite toys at the moment, the Eee Box.

Fill in the form below to get your voucher code straight away... note there are now 2 different values of vouchers depending on your spend!! :excl:

PLEASE NOTE THESE VOUCHERS CAN NO LONGER BE USED TO PURCHASE MEMORY CARDS!

P

Thanks Paul, It's Nice.

Edited by omranmirza

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest vickycpw
New vouchers online!

P

Hi, I just try it but get "Invalid voucher code" message, I try both 5 and 10 discount but not work, do you have any idea about that? Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.