• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

johnboy12

johnboy12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:motorola q9h
ok. I put some mp3s on my q9h. how do I use them as ringtones???? wont show up in ringtone settings..... i tried moving them to the "my ringtones" flder. didnt work? anyone know how?????

zelendel

zelendel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

ok. I put some mp3s on my q9h. how do I use them as ringtones???? wont show up in ringtone settings..... i tried moving them to the "my ringtones" flder. didnt work? anyone know how?????

you have to remove the ringtone size limite. HKCU\controlpanle\sounds\filesizelimite change it to 0 and then you will be able to use a full mp3 as a ringtone.

Sent from Q9h-Batcom

johnboy12

johnboy12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

you have to remove the ringtone size limite. HKCU\controlpanle\sounds\filesizelimite change it to 0 and then you will be able to use a full mp3 as a ringtone.

worked perfectly!! thanx!

zelendel

zelendel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
Ne time

johnboy12

johnboy12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Ne time

does anyone know how to use just a section of the song as a ringtone, like the chorus? how would i record it then save it?

zelendel

zelendel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
There is a program called Nero that i used to use to cut parts of a song out for use as ringtones. you would have to edit the file on your pc and then tramsfer it to you Q9h.

revelatio83

revelatio83

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

does anyone know how to use just a section of the song as a ringtone, like the chorus? how would i record it then save it?

Another way around it is to download Audacity which is a simple opensource software. This allow's you the freedom to cut out the part of the song which you can use as your ringtone.

you can download it here ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users