TD vodafone SMTP email not working

Guest nexxexium

Guest nexxexium

I have set an emailadress of casema on my vodafone TD with vodafone live.

I can youtube, internet and receive emails on that adress. However I cant send an email from this smtp server casema.nl.

My password appearantly is ok cuz i do receive emails. The advanced smtp setting is set to use vodafone live! it does not work however any ideas here?

Guest Dutch64
I have set an emailadress of casema on my vodafone TD with vodafone live.

I can youtube, internet and receive emails on that adress. However I cant send an email from this smtp server casema.nl.

My password appearantly is ok cuz i do receive emails. The advanced smtp setting is set to use vodafone live! it does not work however any ideas here?

You have to set the sending smtp server to vodafone. It took me some time to figure out but the smtp server is authsmtp.vodafone.nl, as user id you have to use mail0612345678 ("mail" followed by your own mobile number of course) and the same password you use for the vodafone live site.

It works this way for me using versatel as one of my email acounts

Guest nexxexium
You have to set the sending smtp server to vodafone. It took me some time to figure out but the smtp server is authsmtp.vodafone.nl, as user id you have to use mail0612345678 ("mail" followed by your own mobile number of course) and the same password you use for the vodafone live site.

It works this way for me using versatel as one of my email acounts

Indeed id id found that out myself afteral. Well thanks voor het meedenken :D