• Please log in to reply
563 replies to this topic

zony

zony

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:SGH-i900
i have SGH-i900XKNINU model with firmware: PDA: i900DDIE1, PHONE: i900 DDIE1. can anybody tell me what may be my latest firmware update? i purchased this phone in India and using in India as well. i tried samsung india website and few other, but i cant download any of firmware, can anybody tell me how to download and which version? thanks in advance....

ahmar

ahmar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

i have SGH-i900XKNINU model with firmware: PDA: i900DDIE1, PHONE: i900 DDIE1. can anybody tell me what may be my latest firmware update? i purchased this phone in India and using in India as well. i tried samsung india website and few other, but i cant download any of firmware, can anybody tell me how to download and which version? thanks in advance....

Hi. You can check this website for OCK's roms: http://www.modaco.co...nium-ultralite/

In addition, there are Hermit Davis Roms, YONN's Roms, and Shoka's Roms. Plus there would be many more. All these ROMs are based on Windows Mobile 6.5.xxx operating systems, and are pretty good.

Beware: You got to have a Windows XP operating system computer to flash a new rom on the phone, and the proper drivers must be installed. You can search the Modaco website for the exact procedure on how to flash your omnia phone. it's pretty simple.
But all said and done, the risk of bricking your phone is always there. so Beware, and be careful.

let me know if you have further queries.

good luck.

hersos

hersos

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Devices:Samsung SGH-i900 Omnia
Hi im looking for this rom BDHJ3Manila24/4/09.

Edited by hersos, 27 November 2011 - 08:20 PM.

The is only one phone Samsung Omnia i900

jimmy700us

jimmy700us

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i900
so DXHJI is the last original update? Is there any official update after that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users