167 replies to this topic

Geronymous

Geronymous

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100

Is there an application that can disconnect GPRS/EDGE/3G connection with a single button when you are connected?
If so please advise as I used to kill the active connection on my TyTn by pressing the end button.

You can do exactly as you did with your TyTn if you select that option in Settings/Buttons/End Key... but then you loose the "Lock Device" functionality... requires holding the "end key" btw.

natzakaria

natzakaria

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
Yes thats the problem - I wish to have both - is there a software that does that?

cidriver

cidriver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i900
How about the Iphone icons?
who can download here or other place in order to improve the quality vision from our device?

Omnia icons look as my first device (2001)

Thank you to all of you

Bad-Co

Bad-Co

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Devices:Samsung SGH-i900 - Nokia E65

How about the Iphone icons?
who can download here or other place in order to improve the quality vision from our device?

Omnia icons look as my first device (2001)

Thank you to all of you

Samung Today 1 with S2U does the same thing without the slowdown

shollywood

shollywood

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
Where is the link to the no data app?? It seems like it's dead.

mapla

mapla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Devices:omnia i900, omnia i8000
http://www.jaylee.org/RemoteControl/
With this software, you will be able to control remotely your desktop mouse and keyboard, applications like Winamp, iTunes, the Windows Mixer, the Windows Media Player, PowerPoint, Media Player Classic, PowerDVD and the Vista's Media Center. You'll also be able to pause your favorite music software when the phone rings, then play it back when you hang up. You'll also be able to extend the application to add your own application.

Love to have this to navigate my powerpoint presentation remotely using Omnia. I have tried to pair the software in Omnia with PC but always fail probably due to limitation with samsung bluetooth stack.

Can someone here kindly try this free software and solve the bluetooth stacks problem.

Edited by mapla, 10 September 2008 - 08:29 AM.

Reuben (MY)

Reuben (MY)

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Devices:SGH-i900

http://www.jaylee.org/RemoteControl/
With this software, you will be able to control remotely your desktop mouse and keyboard, applications like Winamp, iTunes, the Windows Mixer, the Windows Media Player, PowerPoint, Media Player Classic, PowerDVD and the Vista's Media Center. You'll also be able to pause your favorite music software when the phone rings, then play it back when you hang up. You'll also be able to extend the application to add your own application.

Love to have this to navigate my powerpoint presentation remotely using Omnia. I have tried to pair the software in Omnia with PC but always fail probably due to limitation with samsung bluetooth stack.

Can someone here kindly try this free software and solve the bluetooth stacks problem.

I'll give a try.

Fuego72

Fuego72

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:SGH i600, i900 omnia

NoData - disable your GPRS connection while you are on holiday, and save those bills! - http://www.modaco.co...ty-t246171.html

Here's the right link..I think..

http://www.modaco.co...w-free-utility/

Jlarsen

Jlarsen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Devices:i900
If anyone needs to backup contacts, appointments etc. from their i900, try this.

http://www.freewarep...ackup-v2-8.html

200mpx

200mpx

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia
(Sorry, it seems that this app causes problems: http://www.modaco.co...lean-installed/) - Have installed on my Omnia - it works just fine!

The great free app is pmClean 1.07 from pocketMax

Simple cleanup tool to improve free memory and fix the Notification bug in WM 2003 / WM 5.0 / WM 6.0 that causes slowdowns and alarm problems

You can find it here: http://www.pocketmax.net/redial.html
You can download it here: http://www.pocketmax...pmClean.arm.cab

On this page there are also others free apps from Bruce, but as I have no Omnia for instance (hope will have it in 2 days) I can not try it.

Edited by 200mpx, 22 September 2008 - 06:49 PM.

TheAma1

TheAma1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:i900

Does this work on the Omnia yet? Only I installed it but it does not seem to work.

All I get is:

An error massage cannot be displayed because an optional resource assembly containing it cannot be found.

Same problem. ;)

oggi

oggi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:trinity
hi every body

excuse my bad english
i am a french cooker trinity rom
Can you help me for tools for cooking i900 .
tazio tool or ervius tool not compatible omnia I 900 .

do you have link for tool , for dump rom and rebuild rom ?

thank's for your reponse.
My rom NIAX+OGGi FRENCH trinity for xda dev. or CHANVI +OGGi Planete htc .com

the-jackal

the-jackal

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:My family
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S4
  • Twitter:@J40KAL
Anyone using Batti 2.4? I am having issues with it. If i touch the bar to see what level I am at it freezes the phone and I have to reset it. ;)

Anyone else experiencing this?

EDIT: It seems its not the battery bar that freezes the phone but the start menu. I can get into Batti if I go to programmes but that's it. If I press Start the phone requires a reset. :-(

Edited by the-jackal, 22 September 2008 - 03:18 PM.

Cheers

The Jackal
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit Chainsaw Films

Sig.jpg

200mpx

200mpx

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
Have installed pmClean on my Omnia - it works fine!

Koofteh

Koofteh

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
Have you gents downloaded the most recent Google Maps for mobile onto your phones? The one with street view and walking directions?

I downloaded it and I thought it would just reinstall over the version that came with the ROM, but it doesn't prompt me to uninstall or overwrite the old version. I don't want to go ahead and mess it up, requiring me to hard reset.

Geronymous

Geronymous

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100

Have you gents downloaded the most recent Google Maps for mobile onto your phones? The one with street view and walking directions?

I downloaded it and I thought it would just reinstall over the version that came with the ROM, but it doesn't prompt me to uninstall or overwrite the old version. I don't want to go ahead and mess it up, requiring me to hard reset.

Was same here... go ahead and install. No problem.

Lancez

Lancez

Hardcore

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,093 posts
  • Interests:My Devices:
    Galaxy Nexus
    Samsung I9100
    Samsung S8600 Bada
    Samsung I8000
    Samsung I900
    Sony Ericsson X10a

Have installed pmClean on my Omnia - it works fine!

i use Clear Temp, work great. installed pmClean few days ago, my phone had to re-start 45 times and then i got rid of the pmClean

Koofteh

Koofteh

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Was same here... go ahead and install. No problem.

That's I did it anyway. I don't know if it freed up some space on my device memory though?

Anyway, the transit feature is freaking awesome! I don't take the bus often, but it's especially useful for someone who doesn't ride transit often and doesn't know the routes.

Testuser7

Testuser7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Could anyone kindly let me know where can I find the voice recorder in OMNIA. Tried digging it.. but to no avail...

Thanks in advance

200mpx

200mpx

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
Here is another great app from efrost, very simple but it is what just I was needed to add to gesture in his FTouchSL to launch progs, a kind of sur mesure from efrost ;) :

SimpL
Just copy exe to your device and create a folder SimpL in device root (in My Device/). The shortcuts of apps you want to launch should be in this folder.

The UI interface is more that simple, minimalistic. After launching exe you have a window with apps' icons similar to Start Menu/Programs but only with apps you need. After launching an application SimpL closes itself and do not stay in memory.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users