* * * * - 4 votes

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

u8mypinkcookies

u8mypinkcookies

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
ING Change Font B) (to import & change your system fonts)
http://www.freewarep...hange-font.html

sloshie

sloshie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi all!

Don't hit me, but I dont know where I can found the answer...

Maybe you can advise me..

I've i900 with Manilla, so today screen is fully filled with Manilla Home (Clocks and so on).

I just want to install some little application which will run Standart Windows Lock (standart today plugin which now is disabled).

I tried to use S2U2, but its bugged & unstable.

Thanx for info in advance!

Download and install SecondToday.

http://www.chi-tai.i...htm#SecondToday

Video showing it in action here (on a HTC - I run ST on my i900 with M2D and it works great!)

Edzz83

Edzz83

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i900
Hey ive only had my i900 omnia for a short time, but i stumbled upon this awesome application.

It is a huge improvement on the standard active sync, it also includes remote control so you can control your phone on your pc, and works via USB and WIFI. I find it soooo handy at work, when iget ot work i just turn my wifi on, and load it up, then i can do all my work and sms etc on my phone all from my PC. Sooooo handy. Not to mention it brings back WIFI connectivity, with security settings!

Check out the official website, its an amazing app, I use it non stop, there is a trial version here, its not free but sooooo worth it. Works perfect!

http://www.soti.net/...mp;SubCmd=PCPro

Just thought i would share :excl:

eos3

eos3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia i900

... its not free but ...

:lol:

Thanks for sharing but I think you picked the wrong forum to post about this software. The title quite clearly says "must have FREE i900 Omnia software". If everyone posted about "not free" software then it would make this thread really pointless.

:D

maxtcee

maxtcee

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Devices:Omnia I910

Hey ive only had my i900 omnia for a short time, but i stumbled upon this awesome application.

It is a huge improvement on the standard active sync, it also includes remote control so you can control your phone on your pc, and works via USB and WIFI. I find it soooo handy at work, when iget ot work i just turn my wifi on, and load it up, then i can do all my work and sms etc on my phone all from my PC. Sooooo handy. Not to mention it brings back WIFI connectivity, with security settings!

Check out the official website, its an amazing app, I use it non stop, there is a trial version here, its not free but sooooo worth it. Works perfect!

http://www.soti.net/...mp;SubCmd=PCPro

Just thought i would share :D

get my mobilier its free and does the same thing

kings121

kings121

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:samsung omnia 1900
@Paul i wonder if you can help me....

i,m having a problem with my omnia i900......when ever i install programs on it and restart the mobile i,m not able to see the inernal memory until i do a hard reset in which i loose all the programs i,v recently installed........thanks for any help provided

mac_d4di

mac_d4di

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:spv c550

Found this : UI Tweaker - on - http://www.hdblog.it...nco-ui-tweaker/ -
Tweak your windows , backround, start menu, etc. colors!
http://ui-tweaker.softonic.it/pocketpc - Download link
P.S.
Does anybody know how to get 4 icons instead of 3 like in the second picture i posted? thank you

bump
i need 4 icons instead of 3

Root-dir

Root-dir

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia i910 Verizon
look for an icon size setting

geoleo68

geoleo68

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia
Dude... the nodata link on the first post is missing www.modaco.com to make it work. Hope you can fix it next time you're at it.

dopeness

dopeness

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Devices:samsung omnia

Download and install SecondToday.

http://www.chi-tai.i...htm#SecondToday

Video showing it in action here (on a HTC - I run ST on my i900 with M2D and it works great!)

I tried this today and it did not show up. I followed the direction as well. Is there something else that has to be done like a registry edit or something? I have an i910 btw.

update: My setting tab in MD2 is now gone, but still no 2nd Today Page. :)

Edited by dopeness, 04 August 2009 - 08:57 PM.

bottomup32

bottomup32

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:blackjack
I'd like to add a great nifty application, Connecting Notification, which notifies by vibration once it is connected. So that you don't need to hold it on your ear anymore while it is dialing.
http://www.careace.n...cting-notifier/

Jumba

Jumba

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia
4 Row Hexagon Start Menu cab attached :D

Attached Files

dutchphoto

dutchphoto

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
Andrsd apps(Batti among others) are dead(not developing anymore), but still available here

Archos 43IT, Nokia n5800

mihaidenis

mihaidenis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
Here is another must have for tweaking your phone before first use.

http://winmo.sztupy....ck_omnia_03.cab

I also added some audio settings.

Attached Files

waynepeh

waynepeh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Devices:OMNIA!!!
anyway, is there any way to organise the icons.. wanna 'folderised' them.. using wm6.5..

lutharigno

lutharigno

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i900

anyway, is there any way to organise the icons.. wanna 'folderised' them.. using wm6.5..

If you're talking about on the Start Menu yes. First of all, you should know that to be able to customize your Start Menu you don't need a 3rd party app. You can treat it like any other folder. Go to Windows> Start Menu> Programs using File explorer or whatever other app you have. I prefer Resco Explorer, not free :) . Create your new folder(s) there and then copy/cut and paste the short cuts for the apps you see in the start menu into the newly created folders. They'll be organized/folderized how you want them when you exit out and go to the start menu.

If you want an app to do it you can use reStart. I took this from sector's WM 6.5 Goodies thread.

reStart - Posted Image reSTART.cab ( 472.08K ) Number of downloads: 1131

Has ability to add/change icons to any links or folders, but they must be in the icons folder located in reSTART folder to be found. I included a few folder icons in install package to get you started(hence the large size of cab, actual exe and dll are only about 120kb). New icons added to folder should be .png files.

Hasta_la_vista

Hasta_la_vista

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:Palm Treo Pro

You can do the opposite: control your Samsung Omnia (Player Addict) using your PC screen, keyboard and mouse with EveryWAN Remote Support.
We just published Samsung Omnia skin on Sparus Software's EveryBLOG.

Here's a sample capture:

Posted Image

Enjoy!

Now Omnia 2 is also supported
Posted Image

New version 3.0 with video capture

Free Handheld Controller: Download EveryWAN Remote Support
View and control your Windows Mobile Pocket PC or SmartPhone using PC screen, keyboard & mouse
From Sparus Software

g3n3ral

g3n3ral

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Devices:i900 omnia
thanks bro ... keep it up

Edited by g3n3ral, 18 February 2010 - 03:14 PM.

windowsrb

windowsrb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:i900
FTouchSL does not work at all.
I have i900 8gb with win 6.1

only thing that happened when start FTouchSL is that i'm unable to move screens of Mobile Shell any more until i reset phone.

Edited by windowsrb, 21 February 2010 - 11:11 AM.

jms2367

jms2367

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia i900

FTouchSL does not work at all.
I have i900 8gb with win 6.1

only thing that happened when start FTouchSL is that i'm unable to move screens of Mobile Shell any more until i reset phone.

you have to add most programs to the exception list for ftouchsl to work properly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users