Fido Q9h updated to 6.1 problems

Guest kufel

I loaded Win6.1 on my Fido Q9h and I forgot to write down internet config. I found some settings somewhere on the forums, but it does not want to connect to my gmail anymore.

Also - I had GPS perfectly working onCOM3 with Garmin, now it does not see GPS. I have COM3 mod installed as well as MS GPS Settings

Also - it does not display 3G anymore, seems to me it is on GPRS only.

Anyone with ideas how to configure the phone properly after loadin AT&T version of 6.1?

Note: the phone did not get locked, as this is modded upgrade, not the one from Motorola site.

Thanx!

I loaded Win6.1 on my Fido Q9h and I forgot to write down internet config. I found some settings somewhere on the forums, but it does not want to connect to my gmail anymore.

Also - I had GPS perfectly working onCOM3 with Garmin, now it does not see GPS. I have COM3 mod installed as well as MS GPS Settings

Also - it does not display 3G anymore, seems to me it is on GPRS only.

Anyone with ideas how to configure the phone properly after loadin AT&T version of 6.1?

Note: the phone did not get locked, as this is modded upgrade, not the one from Motorola site.

Thanx!

OK, I found registry keys to get rid of ATT configuration from the phone and got the e-mail running again.

But still neither 3G nor GPS. Does anyone have any idea what to do about it?

Thx!!

Also - does anyone have a flash image of original Fido Win 6.0 software?

Guest viacom79
OK, I found registry keys to get rid of ATT configuration from the phone and got the e-mail running again.

Thx!!

Where did you find the reg keys to get rid of the att config from the phone?

I can't get internet to work on my phone wm 6.1 q 9h fido as well :D but when i downgraded back to 6.0 still with att rom i was able to get inet with the setting i have found online.

• 1 month later...
Guest MotoQ9hS

Thx!!

PLEASE HELP

I have an unlocked AT&T MOTO Q9hS Global and i cant get internet to work with fido

what settings do i need to use ?

also, the at&t settings are locked into the phone, as far as internet goes

what do i do

thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Is there anyway I can get my hands on the original firmware for the Q9H Fido. The 6.1 is great, but it`s just not got enough for me to want to keep pulling the ATT weeds out of it.