HTC Touch diamond answer screen

Guest Mikeyb50

Guest Mikeyb50

Hi, Does anyone know how to overide the incoming screen so that you can only use the hard buttons, reason being is that a few times I've had the diamond in my pocket and pressed the ingnore button whilst still in my pocket and had to spend money to call them back. It's great having a touch screen but this is a down side. I do lock it but obviously it gets activated when a call is coming.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kevlarski

at the moment i'm using S2U2 (slide to unlock / slide to answer) from xda developers which works most of the time. there is a post on xda dev where they are trying to come up with a hardware only solution as this one doesn't work 100%. if u need the settings ii use let me know and i'll post when i get to a pc

Guest Kevlarski

at the moment i'm using S2U2 (slide to unlock / slide to answer) from xda developers which works most of the time. there is a post on xda dev where they are trying to come up with a hardware only solution as this one doesn't work 100%. if u need the settings ii use let me know and i'll post when i get to a pc

Guest rupert_hollom

You could also try SensorLock (http://sourceforge.net/projects/sensorlock/) which I have installed - rotate the phone one way to lock it, the other way to unlock - there is a video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw_bztlQuZw that shows all this off

I think it is great, have asked if they will include AppToDate with it as well...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest StarMonkey

Answerkeys Disabler gets my vote ;)

I'm using v2.1 at the moment because I like the screen to stay on after a call (I use batterystatus so the phone is always locked when it turns on anyway)