280 replies to this topic

mikentammy610

mikentammy610

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

(Sorry for late answer)

I'm experiencing full 3rd day with mortscript off and not much use of bt and wifi.. I'm using phone regularly just like a cell phone, 1 hour talk, 30mints game playing solitare or spb games, checking mails once per day, no turn off for nights, and other regular stuff for total 3 days.. Before turning it off, it used to have 2 days lifetime..

How do you turn off mortscript??

Thanks,
Michael

Phil1979

Phil1979

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia
Guys I need help. I'm a total noob to this.

I downloaded the latest mobile shell and registered it. Got the 3.2 skins pack and installed them.

The original skin works fine, but when I select another skin nothing works. I go through teh configuration settings and all works ok. But at the end nothing changes on the Today screen.

I have done all the steps on the read me file etc (I think). What do I do guys, help me!!!

pw-man

pw-man

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Devices:Samsung I730

I have read through this thread and I am still having a problem. The skins work great but I only have .63mb left of storage. Did I put the files in the wrong place, can I fix this without reloading?

You shouldn't put the whole zip file in main memory, I put it on a storage card and then run the scripts from there.. it correctly updates SPB in main memory and only puts up the files it needs based on your configuration.

Blobs

Blobs

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i900v

Installation Instructions:

5) In File Explorer, you can now run the file "InstallMenus.mscr". This will add 3 additional icons to SPBShell.

Sorry to bring this up after so long.

What do the extra 3 buttons provide and whereabouts on the screen are they placed?
If I don't want them later, how are they removed?

Thanks for any advice on this.

Piemole

Piemole

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Devices:HTC Touch HD
Hi guys

I have searched for this but couldn't find any answers, if it has been answered somewhere else I apologise.

I am having trouble with the connection manager window you get when you click near the operator info in the task bar at the top of the screen.

I can get into the menu but if I try to turn on/off the wifi, bluetooth etc I get the wireless manager pop up then close then the error message

"Window 'Wireless Manager' could not be found. Line: Close(wrlswindow)"

Anyone have a cure for this

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Piemole

Piemole

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Hi guys

I have searched for this but couldn't find any answers, if it has been answered somewhere else I apologise.

I am having trouble with the connection manager window you get when you click near the operator info in the task bar at the top of the screen.

I can get into the menu but if I try to turn on/off the wifi, bluetooth etc I get the wireless manager pop up then close then the error message

Anyone???

MartoKT

MartoKT

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Devices:samsung omnia i900
Hello, i have installed spb shell skins 3.2 yesterday, but i notice that the applications running to slow. I tab for example the icon Tools(in iphone skin) and wait about 30 sec. to be opened. Also the Games folder is empty.

More info: SPB Mobile Shell 2.15 installed
ROM: DZIA5

Any suggestions?

Tnx in advance!!!

RG Martin

jagx400

jagx400

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:omnia
Just installed spbwatcher, brilliant, works a treat. Thanks Gavin.

EDBANGER

EDBANGER

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
Is it possible to add functions to the icons that don't have any ie Games, Navigation and that little heart icon?

Cheers

ED

Blobs

Blobs

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i900v
If you read back it's all explained several times.
The heart icon is "my menu".
Go to settings/customise menu.
Hold on a menu and select "add" and browse to any link or file you want to see when selecting that menu (via the icon).

Piemole

Piemole

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Hi guys

Bump

Lancez

Lancez

Hardcore

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,093 posts
  • Interests:My Devices:
    Galaxy Nexus
    Samsung I9100
    Samsung S8600 Bada
    Samsung I8000
    Samsung I900
    Sony Ericsson X10a

Bump

caused by installing the program (mobile skin), i've had same problem b4, i dont quite remember what did i do to get it working, it seems sometimes the mobile shell will have some problems. but if u could reinstall it again, might help u out. good luck

Piemole

Piemole

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

caused by installing the program (mobile skin), i've had same problem b4, i dont quite remember what did i do to get it working, it seems sometimes the mobile shell will have some problems. but if u could reinstall it again, might help u out. good luck

Already tried that but same problem.

Thanks for your help though

EDBANGER

EDBANGER

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

If you read back it's all explained several times.
The heart icon is "my menu".
Go to settings/customise menu.
Hold on a menu and select "add" and browse to any link or file you want to see when selecting that menu (via the icon).

Nice one, I decided to stop being a lazy sod and have a look through. Loving it.

MartoKT

MartoKT

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
Hi everybody,

i've installed the spb skins Release 3.2 WQVGA (240x400-Omnia) version and customized to Iphone look, but the response of the icons is very slow. Any ideas how can i fix this issue?
tnx in advance!!!

RG
Martin

MartoKT

MartoKT

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
deleted

Edited by MartoKT, 12 March 2009 - 02:46 PM.

xfer85

xfer85

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
Would this work on the mobile phone : mwg zinc II with window 6.1

moofoo

moofoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:K850i
This is my first post on this forum after just buying the Omnia the other day. Have read lot of posts on here and they have been very useful.

A quick question about these skins - do you have to have the mnost recent version of SPB? I have got version 2.0.0 and when I install the skins the phone works for a while then when I open a program then close it the phone crashes and I have to do a soft reset then instal "original" skin....

jamesshami

jamesshami

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:i900 Omnia

Hello, i have installed spb shell skins 3.2 yesterday, but i notice that the applications running to slow. I tab for example the icon Tools(in iphone skin) and wait about 30 sec. to be opened. Also the Games folder is empty.

More info: SPB Mobile Shell 2.15 installed
ROM: DZIA5

Any suggestions?

Tnx in advance!!!

RG Martin

Hey MartoKT, I've noticed you asking this question for quite some time now, and have been keeping an eye on any suggestions anyone might have had, as I have the exact same problem!!
Well, cut the long story short...I found out it was an Antivirus program I loaded that made the program sloooow. If you've got one, delete it and you'll see how FAAAAAASTT this thing changes pages~!!!

How this helps somewhat... Let me know B)

1ken1

1ken1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
How can you turn mortscript off by default??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users