Kick ass Omnia skins for SPB Mobile Shell

Guest jonboyuk

Guest ilyukha
Hi, I am having a massive problem with this. I am running SPB mobile shell 2.1.3 and I have installed this into the main storage of the phone. I have since ran the mort followed by the directory install and when it comes to the main install i get the message cant find 2.1.2.

What do I have to do, i have hard reset so many times trying to understand how its done! Also do i have to install manila or is that theme come within these themes i am trying to get to work?

What do you mean by 'directory install' and 'main install'?

This skin pack has manila looking skin, but it is still SPB Shell. If you need manila, you need to install it (find it on this forum), and not SPB Shell

Edited by ilyukha

• 2 months later...
Guest hkturbo

I followed every single step in the instruction. I installed it and customized it too. but it won't change for some reason. i turned off the phone and turned it back on and its still the same i did the Scanstatus and still nothing happens... PLEASSSEEE HEEELLLPPP MEEEEE!!!!!! I JUST GOT THE PHONE TODAY AND I WANT TO CHANGE THE THEME SOOOO BAADDD!!!!

Thanks, bye.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest janejones

Hi, I am very frustrated with this. I have an HTC touch, I installes MS 3.5.1 and then the skin changer and the update for 3.5.1, and as near as I can tell I followed all the instructions to the letter, at least 4 different times now. Every time immediately after I try to change the skin, the launcher buttons on the bottom of the screen disappear and absolutely nothing else changes, no matter how many times I try to change things, everything is the same except the launcher buttons are gone and never reappear.... please please help

• 3 months later...
Guest jasperdj

i am a samsung omnia 2 owner, and i've got exactly the same problem :S !

Im desperate, and reaaaallly want this working :(

Just like you said nothing changed, and the launcher buttons disappear!

• 1 year later...