games for the Omnia i900.

Guest loquillo

Guest Omniaaddicted
I tried posting a link but not allowed....oh well

Do a google search for Omnia Hub - heaps of games there (including Sims 3)

thanks... find it right now

Guest Koofteh

The Sims 3 is a pretty fun game and the graphics are decent, but playability is very low. You should be able to move around just by touching stuff but it doesn't work for me so I'm forced to sue the up/down/left/right buttons to move the mouse pointer to something and then tap on it - very annoying.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Koofteh

I just tried this, it's pretty good. The previous version didn't do much, this lets you play all of Sweet Child O Mine. Worth a try:

Touch-the-Music-0.3-407x300.jpg

Just click the picture for the CAB file.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dprice23
hello people of the forum.

I would like to know if they know games programs or applications that make use of the acelerometro of the samsung omnia. Thank you.

Marble World 2 works great. You can guide the ball with a stylus or use total accelerometer.

I just tried this, it's pretty good. The previous version didn't do much, this lets you play all of Sweet Child O Mine. Worth a try:

Touch-the-Music-0.3-407x300.jpg

Just click the picture for the CAB file.

absolutely this is my new favorite :)

thanks

Guest AkWngnut

Does anyone else have a problem playing this game? When I load it, it just crashes..... So yeah anyone else having a problem loading this game? Thanks...

-AkWingnut

Edit: Sorry I was referring to the game right above me, Touch The Music. It works now so I dont need anymore help regarding it. I do however have a small issue with the i900, since updating the firmware, when the phone goes into sleep mode or the screen goes black it pauses the music player. Now I cant use it as a stand alone mp3 player because of this issue. Anyone else having this problem? Thanks for your help

Edited by AkWngnut

Does anyone else have a problem playing this game? When I load it, it just crashes..... So yeah anyone else having a problem loading this game? Thanks...

Uh, it would help if you told us what game exatcly 'this' is. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest QuanOmnia
Try this cab for java games, install it on your storage card not device memory. I have about 30 java games installed on it and they are all stored on my card and don't take up any of my device storage memory. All working with sound. Install new games using jblend, not the orignal java.

Please pardon my ignorance... I don't understand how to install it... (Jblend). Do you just put it in your Storage Card and then go through the file explorer?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gameloft.Avatar.v2.5.0. CAB VERSION

XScale.WM6.WM61.WM65.

ava1i.jpg

ava2v.jpg

ava3.jpg

A new adventure in the world of James Cameron's Avatar. Enjoy shoot'em up action, riding a banshee & varied gameplay as Jake fights for Pandora

Features:

The official mobile game of James Cameron's Avatar

An original storyline independent of the film that extends and expands your understanding of the Na'vi people

A varied gaming experience with action/adventure levels and shoot'em up sequences where you ride a banshee in the skies of Pandora

Play as Jake and explore the world of Pandora through 7 environments (jungles, mines, waterfalls and more)

A new generation of platformer thanks to the Organi engine allowing physical interaction with Pandora's world

the game set up itself to main memory.

http://hotfile.com/dl/19597682/f1f4512/avatar-wqvga.cab.html

Edited by hutame

Bear's Job - Honey Fever - puzzle - FULL SCREEN !

ppc_anim240.gif

PPC_51.jpgPPC_9.jpgPPC_98.jpg

Description :

Flying Bear is the bee's most terrible nightmare! To help the Bear get the honey in a pot, you need to make one or more bombs blow up near him. The closer you put a bomb to the Bear - the further he will fly.

Also, there are sometimes walls which don't let the Bear fly to the pot directly. Then you'll need more bombs to make the Bear change his course.

The number of available bombs is shown at the bottom, just next to the bomb icon.

To solve the stage, you need to select a bomb from the menu at the bottom or drag it from the menu to where it should be on the screen. After, you set the desired time of explosion using time-control below. You will need it especially when there are 2 or more bombs to be set, so one explodes after another.

There are also blocks that can be destroyed by the Bear. Remember that his speed is decreased after breaking those blocks.

Bear's Job. Honey Fever features:

Quality Physics enginefrom Amazing World, The Game

Incredible graphics, tons of visual effects

Increasing difficulty levels

Unique game play

Original music and fun sound effects

Level editor (99 free slots now !

http://www.4shared.com/file/85856475/e9dd2e32/Bears_Job.html

mini jetfight

27302d1201200688-mini-jet-fighter-full-cab-ppc-lonwfert.jpg200902211750070001111g.jpg200902211751080002111g.jpg

F15%20Eagle_icon.gifSu27%20Flanker_icon.gifMig29%20Fulcrum_icon.gif

Windows Mobile 5, 6, 6.1, VGA, WVGA, QVGA, WQVGA

OmniG Software Inc.

Description :

Mini-Jetfight is a mobile Air Combat game featuring the seven most famous supersonic jet fighters, from F-15 Eagle, F-16 Falcon to Su-27 Flanker. Each jet fighter is armed with air-to-air missiles and a cannon for close-up combat. Mini-Jetfight is the most realistic modern Air Combat game on PDAs and smartphones.

Features:

Realistic aerodynamics and combat simulation

Protect yourself by smart maneuvers and launching missile lures

Attack the enemies in a beyond-visual range combat by locking targets and launching A/A Missiles. Fire your cannon and shoot enemies down in a close-in dogfighting.

Realistic Head-Up Display and sophisticated camera views

Live video recording and replay

http://www.4shared.com/file/88791626/c6815...l_WMAllARM.html

arp1.jpgarp2.jpgarp6.jpg

arp3.jpgarp4.jpgarp5.jpg

arp7.jpgarp8.jpgarp9.jpg

Arcade Park, 8 in 1 funy games.

The Arcade Park collection has been carefully designed to revive legendary games from the past. Classics such as Arcade Ball, Asteroids, Rushman, Digger, Gold Hunter, Galaxy Invaders are available alongside military games Real Tanx and Riverside Assault.

http://hotfile.com/dl/19140484/368549d/Arc...-wqvga.rar.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/162973904/1d48...park-wqvga.html

Edited by hutame

zen1b.jpgzen2xa.jpg

zen3u.jpgzen4w.jpg

zen5.jpg

Description

In Zenonia, a mysterious baby is left on the front lines of a mighty battle. The commander for one side adopts the baby and raises it as his own, naming the child Regret. When a demon slays the adoptive father, Regret sets out on a quest to determine why his father died, and also to learn who he himself is.

Zenonia is a role playing game where the player assumes the character of Regret during his quest for truth. The player first selects from one of three character classes: the paladin, warrior, or assassin. Regret then explores the world, traveling about the land, destroying monsters with his sword, and talking to anyone in his path. People often have mini-quests for Regret to run in return for assistance in advancing the story of the game. Further, the game gives Regret choices to make at certain junctures which can alter the story as well as his good/evil alignment.

FEATURES

- Anime style characters and graphics

- Numerous quests following an epic storyline

- Various skills with stylish effects

- Hundreds of unique items for each character

- Innovative elements that reflect real life

- Long play time of over 40 hours

DETAILS

- Skill Tree: 8 Active, 8 Passive, 1 Ultimate

- Item Classes: Normal, Magic, Rare, Unique, Epic

- Good/Evil system with an alternative storyline

- Day/Night cycle, Hunger, Weight system

- Dynamic movements with optimized D-Pad

- Automatic target facing and intuitive controls

http://hotfile.com/dl/19143605/957c1e1/Zenonia.cab.html

Edited by hutame

• 1 month later...
Guest eldanas

Hi.

I want a free example on VB.NET 2008 to manage omnia sensor accelerometer.

Some ome can send me ?

eldanas [arr] hotmail.com

Pleeeaseeee !!!

Thanks.

• 2 months later...
Guest alexovy
http://speleomaniac.net/SensorTest.exe - "Keep the ball in the middle" game. actually not a game but shows how i managed to read the tilt sensor values of Omnia.

http://speleomaniac.net/HTCSensorSDK.dll - dll for emulating HTC apis. lacks events and so. don't expect it to run HTC games and apps yet :)

soucre code of both can be found here: http://speleomaniac.net/sensor.zip

hello. Does anybody have the files?

the link is dead.

thank you

• 1 year later...

Thx bro but i have some problems with Warcraft Tides of Darkness.

For the Warcraft 2, I put the game in a folder in my Omnia…

Then I search the game in the phone, I find it, i tap on the icon and nothing happens...

mad.gif

Any help guys?

sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Edited by hersos

• 3 months later...
Guest hersos

Hi i need that games:

1) Bubble Bash HD Game for Omnia (cab version only)

2) Starcraft Game for Omnia

3) Real Football Manager 2010 Game for Omnia

Thanks in advance!

Edited by hersos