Omnia Leather Case! Needed (UK)

Guest sjc22us

Guest datafanatic
Hi Guys im after one of these does anyone know a website that will deliver one to the uk cheers!

100002_1.jpg

Me too - desperate to locate this item..................PLEASE HELP? ;)

Laterz

Datafanatic :wacko:

Edited by datafanatic

I think one of these is advisable as my Omnia is already looking worse for wear after only 3 weeks. It doesn't seem very scratch resistant. I had my herald for 2 and a half years and it looks in better condition than my omnia does after 3 weeks..

It was in my pocket for an hour on Saturday and when it came out it looked like it had gone 12 rounds with Ricky Hatton, there was 2 coins in the pocket too I found but it still shouldn't destroy it like it has, do you think I have a case for a repair with Samsung under warranty?

Just choose any good case for iPhone - there is a lot of choice out there.

Since omnia is just a little narrower then iPhone, and almost same in thickness and length, cases for iPhone fit it perfectly.

Guest dufferman

Just received the Maya case from proporta and although it is a nice little case I wasnt aware until i got it that it is a generic one made for the ifone.

The ifone is a little bigger than the i900 so when i plop my omnia in it its kinda a bit baggy.

Grrrr, Why dont they say that its generic on the site?

http://www.proporta.com/F02/PPF02P05.php?t...&t_mode=des

Just in case anyone was thiking of getting one.

Guest gavinfabl

I also got the Maya case from Proporta. I actually quite like it. I can attach the stylus to it using the hook on the back too.

I have now received the ADVERTING SPAM sleeve version. took about a week to arrive in the UK. It is a good case for the i900. I have the stylus attached too. I made one modification. I removed the round leather belt bit on the back, and stuck a flat magnet there instead. On my car dash, I have another slightly raised magnet. It is the perfect position for GPS and snaps on and off with ease. I will take some photos at some point and attach.

Guest Unisoldrew
Hi Guys im after one of these does anyone know a website that will deliver one to the uk cheers!

100002_1.jpg

This is by far the best case i've seen.

Any luck yet anyone?

(edit): It's seen here on Samsung's site.

Edited by Unisoldrew

Guest datafanatic

Slightly off the topic in question, but i have just taken delivery of the Full Body InvisibleShield today, and plan to install/fix/adhere the shield to my Omnia tonight (with great precision and lots of time and patience!! :wacko:).

Apparently, its the new design (according to their newsletter) which should be clearer than previous versions. I used to have one on my N95 but the screen looked like someone had stuck bubblewrap over it (and before anyone says, yes i did install it correctly, again with lots of time and patience).

Lets hope this new version fits the bill, as trying to get hold of the official case (main topic) is going to be harder than getting hold of rocking horse p**!!

What are peoples thoughts on InvisibleShield, and does anyone currently have it protecting their Omnia?

Will post photos if all goes well (if not, then i won't!!)

Laterz

DF ;)

Edited by datafanatic