Omnia Leather Case! Needed (UK)

Guest sjc22us

Guest kurniawan

hmmm... looks like its also sold seperetly, but only in asia..... another pic of someone who just bought it.... grrrr

myomniacv4.jpg

i am becoming obsessed about the case. i just cant find a e shop that sells them!!!! AAAARRRGGGH

Guest spv_dman
I was able to win this from Samsung fun Club here in the Philippines: A car charger and leather case :D

SGH-i900Accessories.jpg

The leather case is sturdy. It will really protect our beloved Omnia from wearing down. My only complaint with it so far is its too tight to get the unit in and specially to pull it out. It took me 20 seconds to get my phone out to answer a call :lol:

After a few days use, the case slackened off a bit. The Omnia now fits nicely into the casing. It's worth the couple of kilometers drive to pick up my prizes at Samsung PH office ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dino355

CLICKY CLICKY

I have one of these - it's a silicon case but with a black rubber coating, it feels and looks fantastic. I even managed to get emulsion paint on it the other day and managed to clean it off.

I also have one of those invisible screen protectors so you could say I've got it all covered B)

I personally don't like the bulky leather cases that require you to remove the phone to use it and the ones with fold over flaps are just awful as the flappy bits inevitably get in the way.

Guest sonqquest
That looks pretty much what i'm after.

I would have preferred leather. What is the quality like?

Its leather and i am quite happy with the quality so far. Inside it has a very soft surface so that you dont scratch your omnia.

The only disadvantage i can see is that it does not squeeze the omnia so if you re not cautious with the handling, the phone might

slip and fall off. Doesn't really worry me though...

Edited by sonqquest

Guest Unisoldrew
Its leather and i am quite happy with the quality so far. Inside it has a very soft surface so that you dont scratch your omnia.

The only disadvantage i can see is that it does not squeeze the omnia so if you re not cautious with the handling, the phone might

slip and fall off. Doesn't really worry me though...

It's just that it says "made of ploy urethane material"

?!?!?

Guest sonqquest
It's just that it says "made of ploy urethane material"

?!?!?

you are right i just noticed that. anyway it gives a leather impression. it is exactly as you see it on the pics....

Check out the following.

It is similar to the ones at the start of this thread. I got it for 5 euros.

Shipping was immediate and had it in about 5 days.

2c6d16b312f4460309e15660d22b44ce.image.300x200.jpg

http://www.netimes.com/shop/horizontal-poc...nia-p-1465.html

cheers

I bought this last week, it's really good and super fast delivery! Looks great and it does feel like leather. I would definately recommend this!

• 1 month later...