1 reply to this topic

rebecker

rebecker

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Devices:HTC TyTN II
I'm looking for an extended battery for my TyTN II. A while back I saw one with a back cover the allowed access to the GPS connection as well as the speaker and camera openings. It had a raised area where the larger battery was housed, with a indented area that matched the original thickness in the GPS/speaker/camera area. Unfortunately, I don't remember the capacity or brand. Can anyone point me to the brand? I don't believe it was Seidio or Mugen.

Thanks.

-Bob-

billpool

billpool

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:LOTS
  • Devices:HTC HD2 unlocked

I'm looking for an extended battery for my TyTN II. A while back I saw one with a back cover the allowed access to the GPS connection as well as the speaker and camera openings. It had a raised area where the larger battery was housed, with a indented area that matched the original thickness in the GPS/speaker/camera area. Unfortunately, I don't remember the capacity or brand. Can anyone point me to the brand? I don't believe it was Seidio or Mugen.

Thanks.

-Bob-

cHECK THIS OUT>
HLI-P4550XL
Description: 3000mAh BATTERY - HTC P4550 (KAISER) TYTN II

3000mAh, 3.7v Li-Polymer battery for HTC P4550 (Kaiser), TyTN II, HTC Kaiser 100, Kaiser 110, Kaiser 120; AT&T Tilt, Cingular 8925, T-Mobile MDA Vario III, Vodafone v1615 & other compatible devices to the HTC model.

http://www.lionbatte...?noproduit=1577

Don't know if this works for you... Mine arrives tomorrow. (it's a Mugen tho)

HTH

Bill
Samsung Galaxy S3 32G, 64GSDXC, still stock.
Asus Transformer Pad TF700T, Android 4.1.1 w/Keypad Dock, 64GBSDXC
USMC MSGT (ret), LMSC Mission Control (ret), Colorado

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users