Photo

You absolutely must install this program onto your Kaiser!!!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

wikoogle

wikoogle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
It's not so much as program as it a brand new rom. But words can't describe how many features, utility, stability and speed that either one of the below roms adds to the phone.

http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=426349 - My personal recommendation.

http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=397121

Honestly, if you don't install either one of the above two roms on to your Kaiser/AT&T Tilt, you might as well throw your phone in the garbage can for all the features and utility that you're missing out on.

hotphil

hotphil

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • Devices:Nokia Lumia 1020
  • Twitter:@_phil_kingston
Anyone else tried this? Is it worth me having a go? Bit dubious about the fact it doesn't do landscape - what'll happen when I try to compose messages?

psionandy

psionandy

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Interests:Mobile tech.. gadgets.. Liverpool FC
  • Devices:Note 2 and Ascend G300 CM10 R2
  • Twitter:@psionandy
Thats nearly the first spam rom post i've seen....

could you try and be a little more descriptive about why we must use this particualr rom? why not use one of the many other roms?

Psion Revo+ -> Psion 5MX -> Sony ClieT675-> Palm T2-> Sharp Zaurus 5500 -> AximX50V-> MDA Compact-> Vario II ->Vario III ->Samsung Omnia ->T-Mobile Pulse -> Huawai-G300 -> Nook HD+ ->Samsung Galaxy Note II

crazyc

crazyc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Devices:O2 XDA Serra, SPV M3100

Thats nearly the first spam rom post i've seen....

could you try and be a little more descriptive about why we must use this particualr rom? why not use one of the many other roms?

I am running an earlier HyperDragon Rom (ie from the second thread) - the ROM is good but I assume what the opening poster is raving about is the manila interface, which can be added via cab not just be these ROMs - there are other ROMs with Manile over on XDA as well.

Personally, I have switched off the Manila interface, as Phone Alarm is more important to me, and I have a full screen phone alarm skin. I get to contacts and apps using the 'cube' on touch commander.

I might try and modify my phone alarm skin to work with HTC home - but this Manila doesn't really do it for me.

----------------------------------
HTC One X due to arrive
Smartphone History:
Vodafone HTC Desire Z
Vodafone UK Touch Pro 2
O2 XDA Serra
O2 XDA Stellar
Orange M3100

hotphil

hotphil

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • Devices:Nokia Lumia 1020
  • Twitter:@_phil_kingston
I quite like the look of this ROM, and needed to hard reset anyway so thought i would give it a go. Sadly it hangs ALL the time requiring a power cycle, so it's not for me.

crazyc

crazyc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Devices:O2 XDA Serra, SPV M3100

I quite like the look of this ROM, and needed to hard reset anyway so thought i would give it a go. Sadly it hangs ALL the time requiring a power cycle, so it's not for me.

I am using the 24th September HyperDragon ROM with no problems. As I said it does have Manila but I have turned it off.
Not sure my Exchange server is syncing as often as it should, but the rest seems OK.

I will get round to cooking my own once I decide on a suitable base and kitchen. I think the ported roms are not stable enough for me, might use the last kaiser one.

----------------------------------
HTC One X due to arrive
Smartphone History:
Vodafone HTC Desire Z
Vodafone UK Touch Pro 2
O2 XDA Serra
O2 XDA Stellar
Orange M3100

bocsta

bocsta

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Devices:Kaiser

Have you put Hard SPL on the phone ?

Check "white screen" sticky over at XDA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users