Complete install guide for Manila (TouchFlo 2D) on i900

Guest robf80

Guest robf80
Zip file in the optional folder could not opend

Commanager: can not switch on wifi

How to change a digital clock to analog one?

You don't really need the optional folder. Seemed to make no difference.

CommManager do following to get WiFi working

Registry

Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/HTC/COMMMANAGER/WLAN/DeviceName

at the end of the string replace \TNETW12511 with \JAGUARGSP1

With CommManager you can not toggle while connected to activesync or wmdc.

Install M2DC found on xda-developers to modify Manila 2D. There is an analog/digital clock option in that software.

Guest robf80
Rob

update 4 been working for about 1 day and works fine. A few crashes especially on the music player, but i can live with that. What are the differences in v5 and is it worth an update

Stu

No difference in Update 5. It was just updating people that it only works on english ROMs.

Guest Vincent16

Hello,

I've got a problem with the graphic of the player ... and same with the album ...

When I'm in the menu of audio manager, there is a bug at the bottom of my screen, approximately 2 centimeters are buggued, I can't see anything, only green .... and same for the album, when I go in library, I see all my pictures but 2 centimeters of the screen are unalvaible, and the menu of the album is really to high ... I've got a screen but with 2 centimeters of bug ... that is really bad and sometimes makes me really angry !

Ty ! (For information, I have put all my music files in my documents/my music so the probleme doesnt come from my media files )

Guest robf80
Hello,

I've got a problem with the graphic of the player ... and same with the album ...

When I'm in the menu of audio manager, there is a bug at the bottom of my screen, approximately 2 centimeters are buggued, I can't see anything, only green .... and same for the album, when I go in library, I see all my pictures but 2 centimeters of the screen are unalvaible, and the menu of the album is really to high ... I've got a screen but with 2 centimeters of bug ... that is really bad and sometimes makes me really angry !

Ty ! (For information, I have put all my music files in my documents/my music so the probleme doesnt come from my media files )

The AudioManager is designed for QVGA resolution and not the Omnia's WQVGA. We are going to have to make do and personally I don't think its that much of a problem as you only select your songs in AudioManager and then you view them in the Audio Widget of Manila (which looks great)

Guest robf80
can touch flo work when its landscape? Its works perfect when its verticall. Thanks

Does not work in Landscape yet. Keep looking on xda-developers for updates.

just installed and looks great, got a couple of questions though:

1: When i was using SBP i could choose my own city at the weather app ( small town ) i can't here though, any way around that?

2: Can you change the default map location for the widget?

3: In the internet section the youtube player still stands but doesnt work, can I A remove that and/or B add new shortcuts to the internet tab?

thx

Guest robf80
just installed and looks great, got a couple of questions though:

1: When i was using SBP i could choose my own city at the weather app ( small town ) i can't here though, any way around that?

2: Can you change the default map location for the widget?

3: In the internet section the youtube player still stands but doesnt work, can I A remove that and/or B add new shortcuts to the internet tab?

thx

On SPB weather I couldn't get my home town, but on this I can.

You might want to check out xda-developers as I didn't build manila. I just put together the instruction on how to get to work on an Omnia as some other instructions I found were confusing.

Guest DHARQAXIAN

This is an edit - I forgot to say THANK YOU & say Great Work.

Installed with DXHI3 & D3D install but I have a question. between the Menu Optionsand the item selected being displayed there is a gap I cannot see how to remove/close. For example;

[1] When I go from Contacts/People to Messages I can still see the boxes for the contacts at the bottom between the options selector/slider and the bottom of the msg screen area.

[2]When I go to the Internet option the three boxes from contacts can still be seen. I hope I am making this easy for yo to understan as I do not know how to provide screenshots.

Edited by DHARQAXIAN

Guest robf80
This is an edit - I forgot to say THANK YOU & say Great Work.

Installed with DXHI3 & D3D install but I have a question. between the Menu Optionsand the item selected being displayed there is a gap I cannot see how to remove/close. For example;

[1] When I go from Contacts/People to Messages I can still see the boxes for the contacts at the bottom between the options selector/slider and the bottom of the msg screen area.

[2]When I go to the Internet option the three boxes from contacts can still be seen. I hope I am making this easy for yo to understan as I do not know how to provide screenshots.

Your right I don't quite understand. I don't have that problem. First try putting this xml in your Omnia's \windows dir : HTCHomeSettings.xml (see attached)

Then soft reset.

If it still don't work use a free screen capture program like Ilium Screen Capture. Link below.

http://www.iliumsoft.com/site/fp/screen_capture.php

HTCHomeSettings.xml

Edited by robf80

Guest robf80
plz help... i already complete d step in page 1 [i skip the step 12 n go to 13]...when i turn on touchflo and the aunching touchflo is appearing..after that,my home becomes black background..no htc home or anything...whats wrong w/ that?could u help?

thx..

my version :

pda : dxhh3/dzhh3

phone : dxhg4

Are you using Chinese input method (I noticed DZHH3)? This app only works on English ROMs and I have only tested on DXHI3.

Guest clowsky
Are you using Chinese input method (I noticed DZHH3)? This app only works on English ROMs and I have only tested on DXHI3.

i think so..so which file m2d should i download which will work in mine?could u give me a direct link bro?

thx a lot... :lol:

Runs wonderfully well on my Omnia HI3. Did some tweaking and I have 33MB in Storage together with my PIM and some programs that I have installed in My Device.

1. To prevent overlapping of background in all tabs, place hh_fw_background.png(240x400) to My DEVICE > Windows

2. My DEVICE > Windows > ManilaGFX folder can be deleted. I found out that this folder isn't in used. Able to save off 2MB in your phone.

3. HOW-TO rearrange the tabs or hide tabs that you do not need - read this.

4. HTC Album - Fixed Screen Resolution for i900 Instructions

5. Fixed Weather tab to fit screen resolution for i900 Instructions

6. Fixed Email tab to fit screen resolution for i900 Instructions

*Opal CommManager 2.7.1.8_Black.CAB

- Settings > Phone - OK

- Settings > Bluetooth - OK

- Settings > Wireless LAN - not working (doesn't bring up the wireless point page)

And here is the zip with all necessary files I have used for installation, please read instruction. Of course, a million thanks to robf80 who started this thread and everyone in http://forum.xda-developers.com who made this possible!

DOWNLOAD Manila TF2D for Samsung Omnia (ONLY FOR WORLDWIDE ENGLISH ROM)

I have added the weather, email fixes in this update.

I have uninstall/reinstall countless times without any hard reset, but do back up all your files just in case. :lol:

screenshot02yg1.pngscreenshot03ti7.pngscreenshot04uh1.png

Edited by kaer

Kaer it really works thanks bro very much. I have only problem with the CommManager.

I have installed it but i cant locate it in HKLM/software/HTC/CommManager to change the setting.

nevermind i have reinstalled the program and now it works :lol:.

great work thank u very much robf80 and kaer !!

Edited by sector

Guest Omnia_1

- Settings > Phone - OK

- Settings > Wireless LAN - not working (doesn't bring up the wireless page as Omnia is using wrlsmgr.exe)

Thanks for the extra help Im sure ppl struggling will appreciate it.

(FYI) As explained on the first page of this thread to get the Opal Comm Manager working you need a registry editor such as, Resco or even dotfred Task Manager has built-in registry editor. As per the first thread this 17. You will need to edit the registry to be able to use the CommManager to enable/disable WiFi. Go to HKLM/software/drivers/WLAN and check that AdapterName is JAGUARGSP1. Go to HKLM/software/HTC/CommManager/WLAN and replace the name after the \TNETW12511 with \JAGUARGSP1. DO NOT edit the contents in the brackets only the name after the \.

Edited by Omnia_1

- Settings > Phone - OK

- Settings > Wireless LAN - not working (doesn't bring up the wireless page)

My apology. It's not about the wrlsmgr.exe. I was looking at the files again and realize it doesn't bring up the wireless page where you can search for wireless points. Is it just me or after installing the Comm Manager, the wireless page icon in Settings > Connections gone missing? It probably is trying to call for the shortcut in Settings > Connections. Does anyone know how we can add it back?

Edited by kaer

Guest Omnia_1
My apology. It's not about the wrlsmgr.exe. I was looking at the files again and realize it doesn't bring up the wireless page where you can search for wireless points. Is it just me or after installing the Comm Manager, the wireless page icon in Settings > Connections gone missing? It probably is trying to call for the shortcut in Settings > Connections. Does anyone know how we can add it back?
Wireless Manager has disappeared, however the Wifi button in conections>settings brings up available networks.

Wireless Manager has disappeared, however the Wifi button in conections>settings brings up available networks.

Strange. Now I see the Wifi icon... :S and yes it's working now. But not the one in the Comm Manager > Settings > Wireless LAN. Does yours work?

Guest Omnia_1
Strange. Now I see the Wifi icon... :S and yes it's working now. But not the one in the Comm Manager > Settings > Wireless LAN. Does yours work?

No it doesnt, sorry I never tried it... I would say its hardcoded into original M2D, is there any patch that allows changing/overwitting stock ROM files,? If we can change the name of that .cpl extension then we can name it as the originally intended HTC one. I dont know if that make sense or not. :lol: