• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

natalie1981_cutie

natalie1981_cutie

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
Hi there. Is the picture quality on the X1 comparable with the Samsung Omnia? Also, how does it do on direct sunlight? Have you experienced any hanging issues or lags? Thanks.

Alkali

Alkali

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Interests:Treking
  • Devices:HTC HD2, Iphone 3G
I own Htc Touch Diamond and would like to upgrade to either Xperia X1 Or Htc Touch HD.Please advice.

broughs

broughs

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
Anyone figure out how to change the colour of the SPB Panel?

Stu

jahd5000

jahd5000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Well, Paul, i didnt see this Thread so i asked in the review one, but here it is:

Hey Paul!! i wanted to ask you for you opinion.
Im considering both OMNIA and XPERIA... I kind of like more de Xperia (Keyboard, resolution, stylish XD) and somehow i like more SE than Samsung since always... but heres the thing
im very used to Symbian OS and i really liked the fact that there were plenty of apps and games and emulators and so on, and they most were compatible.
Now, with WinMo 6 Thats not exactly the same situation. Yes, there are a lot of apps oyut there. But also a lot of compatibility problems:
* Resolution
* WinMO version
* WinMo rom (?)
* Proessor Speed
* More....

I cant tell, anyways, since i have no experience with windows mobile at all. So in that sense, which phone do you think is better for me specially if a like a lot games and apps in my mobile. Hardware-wise im just in love with the Xperia. But i kind of dislike the idea of having it hthere hanging with no more to do than call and browse and multimedia. I think you know what i mean.

And if there is any link or info you could give me to start my life in WinMo (XD) to get to understand basics and where to get apps, that would be just awesome.

Btw, sorry to ask you so much,....

Also, i saw that ThouchFlo 3D runing on X1... is it really that good, imean, why would i want the HTC thing on my X1, does it improve the touchscreen functions or what?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users