• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

wingnutLP

wingnutLP

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
I am up for renewal but 02 no longer do one year contracts, neither it seems do T mob!! Does anyone in teh UK currently do 1 year contracts that might also stock the Sony X1?

Thanks!

PaulOBrien

PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,366 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@paulobrien
T-Mo still do Combi 12, just not FlexT (at least online?)

Orange do 12 month contracts.

P

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

everton2004

everton2004

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Devices:Xperia X1 (WinMo 6.5)
Vodafone are doing 12 month contracts but don't have the X1 (yet). However, I reckon you'd be paying an arm and a leg for an X1 on a 12 month contract! :lol:

Gadgets:

SonyEricsson Xperia, HP iPaq 614c, MDA Vario II, Moto MPX220

wingnutLP

wingnutLP

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
Thanks! I don't mind paying an arm and a leg TBH! I got one of the first trinities in the country so have had it for approaching 2 years now. I am BORED of it despite the fact that it is still working perfectly.

I need a 12 month contract as I am moving abroad in about 11 months! I may just pay cash for the X1 and then go on PAYG.

Are there any great PAYG deals on at the moment or is everyone here on a contract?

Thanks again :lol:

WearTheFoxHat

WearTheFoxHat

I've gone all droid!

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,215 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5, Moto XOOM 3G
  • Twitter:@TomJJarvis
Personally id find a contract you are happy with and then get them to reduce it by having your own handset. The tariff will be cheaper as not subsidising a handset, and money saved can buy an out of contract handset. Flog old one on ebay. Job done.

Orange regrets to inform you that their network will be going down in 1 hours time for all users apart from yourself. This is because nothing would go down on you, not even a network!

wingnutLP

wingnutLP

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
02 have said they will give me a 12 month extension to my business contract but they don't know what the X1 will cost on my tarrif yet...

Thanks

wingnutLP

wingnutLP

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
sorry to resurect my own thread!

Does anyone know of any 12 month contracts at the moment? I have been out of the UK for a while and am looking to get an HTC desire on a 12 month contract when I get back in a couple of months.

Thanks

:P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users