Omnia Theme/Skin Applications

Guest markkohfm

Guest markkohfm

What are the applications that have got theme/skins that integrate nicely with the rest of the Omnia user interface? I have an idiosyncrasy and that is I like all programs to have a consistent theme.

It was achievable with HTC Diamond interface from dialer to calculator to WMP. Right now the Omnia is lacking a messaging app that has the interface, save for silverinbox which has its flaws i.e. displaying recipient's number instead of sender.

I know for one that SPB shell has an Omnia theme. Do anyone else know of any other applications like Thumbcal etc? Please share with the rest. Thank you!

Guest Omnia_1

I'm currently working on converting an WAD2 Manila skin to Omnia, this UI is incredibly versatile and can used as a Shell or intergrated into a usable today screen. It uses left/right sweeping gestures, up/down gestures, animation, sound animation and tabbed buttons. Every single icon, txt and image is customizable much better money spent than SPB Shell!

Here's what I have so far, should be ready in a few days.

f_CapScr0001m_931a709.pngf_CapScr0005m_0786da7.png

f_CapScr0004m_8becfe3.pngf_CapScr0001m_46060b9.png

Edited by Omnia_1

Guest GSeeker2
I'm currently working on converting an WAD2 Manila skin to Omnia, this UI is incredibly versatile and can used as a Shell or intergrated into a usable today screen. It uses left/right sweeping gestures, up/down gestures, animation, sound animation and tabbed buttons. Every single icon, txt and image is customizable much better money spent than SPB Shell!

Fantastic!!! Can't wait! :lol:

Guest revol69

Great Job !

I´m looking for a new theme for my Omnia. I have Spb Mobile Shell, but this is a performance killer.

So, i´m very happy an can`t wait. :lol:

WOW Can't wait!! I'm currently testing throttlelauncher.. That's however too slow and jerky.. Manilla is way faster and with your theme it's also looking great!!

Guest shokaikel

Wow this looks really good. How would I install it?

Edited by shokaikel

Guest Carlos_C

Where can i download ur theme? looks real nice

cheers...

Guest Omnia_1

Its very easy to configure yourselves, I love the left/right gestures, however the music, contacts and pictures pages suck! I've included here a direct link to Authors site and here is the theme backup file. Paste into you SD card, (after you have have installed WAD2 and the jdume's theme .cab file then navigate to the Diamond file and tap it, it will then become available inside the WAD2 theme settings where you need to enable it.

Im back to Manila 2D port, prog mem is less and app integrates better into OS, if someone has an idea for gesture friendly plugins for above pages let me know.

Guest illbelegend

Wow!

It not only looks fantastic, its usable too. I experienced it on my brothers HTC Diamond.

When its converted, I hope it will not slow down the Omnia too much...

@Omnia_1

Please keep us updated :lol:

Guest Barthlon

can you maybe tell us something about the differences with the M2D "today plugin"?

and then im not talking about spb, because i don't like that either, but i start to love the M2D :lol:

Guest Omnia_1
lol ....

dont think he´s still working on it , he doesnt even tell us the status of the development

lol......

dont think you read, you dont even see one post above his!

I have abandoned this because the integration into WM6.1 compared to M2D or M3D is not quite as good, dont get me wrong its a great app better than SPB, ThrottleLauncher etc its just that I enjoy my multimedia experience and to integrate a gesture friendly picture/weather/Music/Contacts etc etc into a tab plugin doesnt exist, doesnt work or is lame.

Guest Basz112
Its very easy to configure yourselves, I love the left/right gestures, however the music, contacts and pictures pages suck! I've included here a direct link to Authors site and here is the theme backup file. Paste into you SD card, (after you have have installed WAD2 and the jdume's theme .cab file then navigate to the Diamond file and tap it, it will then become available inside the WAD2 theme settings where you need to enable it.

Im back to Manila 2D port, prog mem is less and app integrates better into OS, if someone has an idea for gesture friendly plugins for above pages let me know.

Were do I get WAD2?? and the jdume's theme?

anyone??

cheers