Is it possible to install Android on Samsung BlackJack II?

Guest zaeon

Hey, I just heard about Android and am really excited to get it installed on my Samsung BlackJack II. Haven't been a big fan of Windows Mobile. I'm hoping this is possible and am looking for information on how it might be done...

Guest acbanks
Android is very touch-centric, so I don't see this happening!

P

I think there's going to be two different kernals, Paul.... one that is very touch oriented and another that isn't. If you do a quick google images search of "HTC Dream" you'll see a phone that's white and sort of looks like an excalibur, running what appears to be a completely different version of androidl.

• 1 month later...
Guest psudobuddha

Actually it is open to port to a large number of devices and there are some who have ported it to non-touch devices. I plan to try porting as soon as my replacement arives (my bjii stopped reading sim cards without reason).

• 2 weeks later...

I remember seeing both touch screen and non-touch screen devices in one of the first Google's demos with Android, but since then, they were only showing touch screen devices, so I am not sure whether or not is that possible now. But there might be some way to do it.

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest dreamwing1986

MP4 is a popular video format for most of portable players, enjoying favorite videos on MP4 player or other devices as iPod, PS3 is more and more popular. Then have you met any trouble in enjoying MTS videos with these excellent devices? Now you can clear the troubles with the help of MTS to Mp4 Converter to Convert MTS to MP4.

Want to play MTS video on 3GP player such as your beautiful interface iPhone 3G? Looking for the MTS to 3GP Converter? How to watch MTS video on 3GP player? How to Convert MTS to 3GP? Aren't able to convert the MTS to 3GP? Try this powerful MTS Converter to complete these conversion for you.