No PDA Device Found...Close Device

Guest somedude

Guest d0nutz
i'm having the same problem, but i'm running windows 7, do i have to run vm or can i use the properties setting on the .exe to set compatability to windows xp sp3 ?

tried used regedit to set the pda version to a different version too. :D

Why not use it directly. Updating roms works fine on win7, I have been doing it for ages. EXACTLY the same way I used to do it with XP.

All you need to do for the phone to be recognized after the reset is to turn off "allow USB connections" on your Windows Mobile Device Center. Once thats done use the USDL_GrandPrix_v1.6.4_VISTA and you dont need to worry about VMWare. I actually found it a lot better than Vista, used to run into a lot of issues which are now gone with Win7.

Guest uk_dan2k
Why not use it directly. Updating roms works fine on win7, I have been doing it for ages. EXACTLY the same way I used to do it with XP.

All you need to do for the phone to be recognized after the reset is to turn off "allow USB connections" on your Windows Mobile Device Center. Once thats done use the USDL_GrandPrix_v1.6.4_VISTA and you dont need to worry about VMWare. I actually found it a lot better than Vista, used to run into a lot of issues which are now gone with Win7.

hi, just got that grandprix, and i'm trying a custom rom but the custom rom comes as an .exe with it's built in downloader and grandprix looks like you need all the phone files seperate like the old multiloader for other phones.

Guest mureta
hi, just got that grandprix, and i'm trying a custom rom but the custom rom comes as an .exe with it's built in downloader and grandprix looks like you need all the phone files seperate like the old multiloader for other phones.

uk_dan2k,

Go EXEcutor -Pako777and download this great tool and you have all the files to use the GrandPrix.

mureta.

Guest uk_dan2k

had a play around with the 2 tools and managed extract files from the .exe and flash it using GrandPrix, AND it worked First time :D

now to find a rom i like the most, thanks all

Guest mureta
had a play around with the 2 tools and managed extract files from the .exe and flash it using GrandPrix, AND it worked First time :D

now to find a rom i like the most, thanks all

Enjoy uk_dan2k B)

mureta.