I will add my voice to "still waiting for the perfect rom", I mean:
1. I want the proper flash support, "3.1,3.5 or whatever"
2. I want better widgets "at least this is what distinguishes the Omnia from the crowd" smoother, more practical widgets and customizable if possible.
3. I want better utilization of the 16GB, I mean they are trying "as you can notice" by making the download location of Bluetooth "FTP only" and opera going to the 16GB
4. Still a bad camera, much room to improve though
5. Silverinbox!!! the big hit, if this comes and replaces Omnia's messaging application, I'm telling you it will be a hit.
6. improve the speed, after all this has 624MHz CPU!!! c'mon, still too many lags and jitters in the interface and loading times, do you see how the phone application loads!...
7. Remove the stupid ringtone habit!! low for 2 seconds then normal afterwords... "I know they will never do it... like all the rest of the Samsung phones"
8. Faster ringtone response, "it takes some time to ring the phone, I know this is a WM issue, but still..."
9. tweak the rest of the phone "settings, phone application..." to be more finger friendly, I know this will never happen, but...
10. hey shoot the moon... why don't they make the phone update process a standard and upload all the roms for all different parts of the worlds in their designated sites, with proper change log, fixes and feature add-ons...
11. have the option to turn on or off the "key locked, press center key to activate", and to set the timer to when it will actually lock it, hey and not lock it if you are using a bluetooth or wired headset! makes perfect sense right?
The least thing they can do is speak to their customers "AFTER THEY BOUGHT THE PHONE", I mean, they only speak to their prospected customers through ads and stuff, but once you bought the phone, you are on your own! I know service centers and call centers... but c'mon... they are useless you know that!
Edited by samjuan, 25 October 2008 - 11:04 AM.