i900 MONAHANS repair info

Guest secany

Hi,

I'm currently have solution for i900 boot sector corrupted (so called MONAHANS), but still have to work some more to be release to end-user. If you have trace32-icd JTAG + ARM926T and PXA312, please contact me via PM.

****************** Please DO NOT send me PM ask HOW TO! As I say, still need to work some on it.

hi

i have a jtag cable for omnia

can i help u with giving the rx tx details?

plz work on the monahans solution i have 4 devices :lol:

keep up the good work omnia guru secany

Guest Ahmedleopard

ok What u added M.r Genius &Why so Secret If u Got Sm Thing For Real &Give Real Info Really Say that u have done it Post here

What u posted is Just no thing Problem is in Jtag hardware anyway&I'm Still Working on it &I don't think it will be for free cuz i spent alot of money &Alot of time on it:)

Guest pdaphonemaster
ok What u added M.r Genius &Why so Secret If u Got Sm Thing For Real &Give Real Info Really Say that u have done it Post here

What u posted is Just no thing Problem is in Jtag hardware anyway&I'm Still Working on it &I don't think it will be for free cuz i spent alot of money &Alot of time on it:)

You will have to be patient and give Secany some time. He has been helping us 'Omnianian' with his Roms. Read his Rom thread and see how many people have benefited from his efforts. I understand your anxiety if you have one of those MOHANANs, but rudeness will get you nowhere.

Guest Ahmedleopard

no thing rude here man Am just Replying he said he done with his work &He only Need to make it to end user &This can't be because if we didn't found any secret codes for Booting mode I think New Box Will be released for this phone Flashing

am Here to help not to talk in rude

:lol:

no thing rude here man Am just Replying he said he done with his work &He only Need to make it to end user &This can't be because if we didn't found any secret codes for Booting mode I think New Box Will be released for this phone Flashing

am Here to help not to talk in rude

:lol:

what you added above not this post the one above is actually really rude. no need for it.

Guest Hydroxpert

come on people lets all live in a happy world full of chocolate coated trees and patiently wait for secany to release his solution! until then, let's not bug him...he's already doing us a favour as it is :lol:

Edited by Hydroxpert

Good news right there.

But not for me. I'm pretty certain that my Omnia fried on the last flashing... And now it's a mad rush to find my proof of purchase.

No MONAHANS or any form of life in my Omnia at all... life sucks

OK, here is time for report what I've done so far.

Firstly, THERE IS a function to download from SD card, but at this moment, there is only 1 way to activate this function, have to be done through telnet from JTAG.

People have MONAHANS is problem with PDA bootloader (PXA312) , then PHONE problem is related to Qualcomm bootloader.

Secondly, there is some functions that I tried on PXA312

sys.cpu PXA310

sys.JtagClock 10MHz

sys.option WAITRESET On

sys.up

data.set 0x40e10414 %long 0x00001841

after this, it will bring you control of MONAHANS

Something important here:

d.s 0x4A00000C %l 0x00000638 ; MSC1 (Static Memory Control Register - SRAM/Async Flash memory)

d.s 0x4A0000A0 %l 0x00000002 ; CSMSADRCFG(CS Config Register)

d.s 0x4A000088 %l 0x0033C919 ; CSADRCFG2(CS Address Config Register) set SCLK cycles address bits and 16 bit device

o

Ahmedleopard, I'm here to contribute and help people, if you don't like what I do, please leave the thread! Thank you.

Guest ktgohdt125
o

Ahmedleopard, I'm here to contribute and help people, if you don't like what I do, please leave the thread! Thank you.

i belived this selfish Ahmedleopard is a technician trying to juice its customer if he sussceed to overcome this monahans problem..... yap... i second Secany that this Ahmedleopard should leave the thread....ASAP :lol:

Edited by ktgohdt125

Guest squall_samanosuke

Secany, thank you very much for your work :lol:. I'm one with the Phone problem (Qualcomm bootloader as you said) and I will thank you forever if you find a method to fix it :D.

Guest Ahmedleopard

@ktg or What ever ur name is Do I know u? or u know me To Call me Selfish?

Selfish Here is the one Who Waiting FREE Solution &People Who Worked on it &Spent money &Time go Away:D

I was trying to Discusss with secany maybe myway was rude but it's not meant &I didn't said anything about i like or not

i Said If m.r Secanry have Info plz Support Here so we can Share Experiance & Info &Make Solution Faster

@Secanry if u Have Schematic for Jtag U can post or send to me cuz i have so many Jtag &no 1 is succesed So maybe need Little Modification

Thanks For understanding &Sorry for Rude posting before

&@ktg again this is forum &Plz Grow Up:)

I know there is a way to connect direct LPT to i900 JTAG, but problem is there is no program support ARM926EJ+PXA312 work with LPT! If you guys have any info on software work without any protector, I am pretty sure I can bring the solution to you.

I know there is a way to connect direct LPT to i900 JTAG, but problem is there is no program support ARM926EJ+PXA312 work with LPT! If you guys have any info on software work without any protector, I am pretty sure I can bring the solution to you.

Hi Secany, i dont know if i can understand correctly but i think this is what ur looking for?

http://www.hjtag.com/history.html

This doesnt help? :lol:

Edited by sector

Guest starflare04

Hello All,

My phone as well has the Monahans issue, but at this moment i am more interested on a vital information i have on the internal memory of 16gb than the phone, is there any way to connect to "My storage" so i can get this info?

Guest starflare04

Hello All,

My phone as well has the Monahans issue, but at this moment i am more interested on a vital information i have on the internal memory of 16gb than the phone, is there any way to connect to "My storage" so i can get this info?

Guest loopkiller
Hello All,

Sorry mate , but at this moment this is impossible B)

Guest beppe Omnia i900
Hello All,

Never news for this problem?

grrr tomorow i'm going to service center!