i900 MONAHANS repair info

Guest secany

Hello All,

My phone as well has the Monahans issue, but at this moment i am more interested on a vital information i have on the internal memory of 16gb than the phone, is there any way to connect to "My storage" so i can get this info?

Yes. You have 2 options:

1. Repair the phone and get your information

The user data remains untouched so after reparation you will have your data on the (working) phone.

2. Get a working phone, and move the mass storage chip from the damaged phone to working one.

The mass storage chip is on the shield on the back of the PCB and is connected to PCB by a flex cable with connector.

But none of this metods wont help if when you flashed your phone you used "Format Device's internal disk" option.

HERE is the i900 Omnia Repair Solution

Edited by elco27

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest simplymind

I have taken my dead omnia to not official SAT in Spain called Movil-Sat they have a jtag cable and revived my phone B) (price 60€)

Edited by simplymind

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest aldurazy
I have new solution only for dead samsung omnia phones at the moment. New models will come soon

Can you tell us what is the solution ?

Guest kings121

ihi yall......i,m having a problem with my omnia i900.....when ever i install programs on the internal memory and i restart the mobile i,m not able to see the internal memory until i do a hard reste i,ll see the memory again but i,ll lose all the program i install......is there a way to fix the problem???

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest takacan

I guess nothing has ever been developed since then. Such an annoying problem. I hope that the Official Service changes or repairs my Omnia under warranty so I will able to sell it immediately and buy another brand. Such a ridicilous thing that this problem is occuring on new released Omnia PDAs and smartphones.

Guest proprwar
Sorry but I've been searching a lot. Nothing seems to be a solution except jTag connection and mainboard change.

Send it to mr.elco in timisoara Romania i did when i bricked my omnia.

Sweden to Romania 10euro, 30 euro for repairing and another 6e to send it back to sweden.

He speaks english so try to skype him a lot faster contact then via email.

I payed him via paypal.

it took 2 weeks back and forth and just 10 min for him to fix it.

The cost of reparation is 30 Euro + shipping costs

-The payment can be done by paypal or moneybookers after i confirm that the phone is repaired and ready to be sent back.

-After the payment is completed, i send the phone back and i give you the tracking number to check the shipment status.

-The phones can be sent by:

1. DHL, FEDEX, UPS: -Fast but expensive:

-shipping cost about 50-80 Euro (one way)

-will take maximum 3 days to get the phone to me and max 3 days back

-You get tracking number to check the shipping status

2. Airmail (regular post) - Slow but very cheap:

-shipping cost about 4-10 Euro (one way)

-Will take about 7-10 days to get the phone to me and 7-10 days back

-You get tracking number to check the shipping status (not so acurate like DHL, FEDEX, but is ok..)

.................................................. .................................................. ..

For more informations, and shipping address, contact me private by PM, Yahoo messenger, sonork, skype, etc...

I am allways online on invisible mode.

My contact details:

-Yahoo messenger: [email protected]

-MSN: [email protected]

-Sonork: 100.72990

Guest takacan
Sorry but I've been searching a lot. Nothing seems to be a solution except jTag connection and mainboard change.

There are costly solutions available all over the world. However I cannot believe that Samsung used such a weird way to boot up these newly released devices. Furthermore, they insist on not to give support for that. There seems to be not a solution except repairment though.

Well, I gave my Omnia to local Samsung Service Center in Istanbul, Turkiye. I am waiting my "legal" 45 days for repairment. Paid 500€ for the device which can be easily bricked and waiting for 45 days. I feel lucky myself. :)