What's installed on your OMNIA?

Guest dark_spice

I find this thread very helpfull to see what configurations/software combinations people find useable so here's my contribution. Note: I bought the Omnia because I wanted a PDA with phone and MP3 functionality, NOT the other way around.

Preferred input: Block Recogniser (used to own a Palm PDA once) and Samsung XT9 phonepad

Base: Omnia i900 with QB07M ROM (WM6.1)

Menu button configured to launch mToday which lets you choose between two today screens.

One has PocketBreeze (Killer App!) and SPB Finance plugins,

the other TouchFlo incl. Album, Music and Locations and with a nice HTC Hero Theme.

Replaced /windows/calendar.exe with Touch Calendar from Omnia Lite, best calendar replacement so far.

(Nitrogen is a better MP3 player than the HTC Audio Manager but lacks the flawless TouchFlo integration. S2P would be nice because it integrates with S2U2 but too much lag.)

S2U2 allmost makes in unnecessary to ever unlock your phone at all, and everything works on my device, even CallID. Killer App!

I've allways used Alarm Master to manage alarms but as it can't get past S2U2 I'm using G-Alarm instead.

Missed call/SMS reminders are taken care of by ReRemind.

Opera Mini (even though it's Java for me the most confortable way to browse the web).

The rest...

Total Commander because I date back from the MS-DOS with Norton Commander era.

SPB Backup

SPB Wallet

TomTom made working using GPSGate

MoDaCo NoData (forget to install it immediately after a hard reset and pay the price ;-)

Edited by pfonck

• 1 month later...