Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Guest nikkodonatte
can i get the link of the taskbar u r using thanks in advance....

take care....

Hi, kyroo is a spanish coocker at htcspain.com, there you can find him, and ask for the task bar

I visited the link u gave htcspain.com but its all in spanish did not understand a single word pls do me a favor if u can somehow get me the link i just love tht taskbar n want it for my omnia lite pls......

hi, kalidor actually i needed some help from you..... I wanted the link of the taskbar from the kyroo blue abstract theme i visited htcspain.com but not being a spanish person im not understanding a single word neither can I register on tht site due to lack of understanding the language...so its an humble request if you can give me tht link from kyroo blue abstract theme thanks in advance... take care...

• 1 month later...
Guest panda1

Hi I installed OCK's new ROM Build 29005 with New Manila build 2016, and none of these themes seem to be working. The touch flow is not starting up. please help!

Guest ssi42
Hi I installed OCK's new ROM Build 29005 with New Manila build 2016, and none of these themes seem to be working. The touch flow is not starting up. please help!

The themes on this thread are for m2d v1.9 You must replace the old htchomesettings.xml with the new build htchomesettings.xml :huh: I think a couple of post above there is a new htchomesettings attached from ock's rom :)

Or the problem is M2DC, the program don't work very well with the new build.

Edited by ssi42

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ssi42
it's not 2016 build...it's 2.0.1919.1432 and also wifi settings doesn't work...

Oh sorry i didn't try it. I don't know where to find it, but krazy rad's rom gloss black have M2D 2016 :D

Guest ssi42
How can i solve for wifi settings??? And i want manila like this...http://www.goiww.com/i920DG21/Sense1.png

which plugin can i use to add for example missed calls under the clock???

For the wifi try this one: http://www.mediafire.com/?8z41d1701crh3tf

Manila on the picture is M3D, it won't work on omnia.

For the plugins you can use homescreen++ and iphonetoday, but someone must costumize it for your theme.

• 8 months later...