X1 with Tom Tom?

Guest spacerace

Guest andyboo

ummm were can i get myself a version of tomtom 7 with out having to say purchase it....lol just got myself my x1....cost me an arm and 3/4 of my left leg, lol

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sumitescp
ummm were can i get myself a version of tomtom 7 with out having to say purchase it....lol just got myself my x1....cost me an arm and 3/4 of my left leg, lol

Did you rob it? owner caught you and battered you but you still ran away? LOL JOKING

Just look in the usual places.

• 3 weeks later...

I've tested my X1 running TomTom 7 next to a TomTom One device while riding in a car. It is in fact slower than a original TomTom One device, but the lagging period was only half second to a whole second max.

So there, TomTom7 on a X1 isn't that slow! :rolleyes:

Really enjoying using tomtom 7 cause it doesn't use internet for the GPS function, unlike Google Maps..

Guest Hurgle Durgle

I've had bad experiences with Tomtom sending me in the wrong direction down a street (due to its numbering information being incorrect) and putting me on the wrong side of the street at my destination.

Guest Gorskar

I'm using co-pilot 7 on the X1 - it appears to work fine, although the buttons in the menus appear a little stretched as they aren't designed for that resolution (very minor issue - still perfectly fine)

I've been using TomTom 7.9 for a few days now and it works like a charm.

I've tried 7.4 but I had to use the stylus to type in the adresses so obviously I looked further.

Try it guys!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest andymagz0101

guys i can confirm that igo works fab on the X1

the screen is fine and the sound is clear from the voices

connection in like 20 seconds

thanks

Magz0202

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Gavmc p11gt

Ok folks ive just got my xperia and im after tomtom for it can anyone point me in the right direction for a copy i sw earlier someone said you get it in the uasual places lol im new so im not clued with the uasual place lol also i could do with a uk map for it if possible many thanks guys

• 11 months later...