Official HJ1 ROM on Samsung promotion site

Guest vlodek

Guest ZiTe747

I can't update my omnia to the new official ROM. i've changed my preconfiguration to singapore, singtel but still not working... if someone succeds to upgrade ( in XP ) to the DZhJ1, pls tell how to do it :lol:. tnx

Edited by ZiTe747

I have just updated my Omnia with DXHJ1 using Vista without the modem driver. Everything went well. The last update of DXHH3 had problems with installation on Vista.

I noticed improvement in the response time of the touch screen. And most especially, my GPS works!

I am now on the official DXHH3 from Thailand and working well, no problems , also battery life ok . Can specify in more details what changes are in the HJ1 ?

Guest pdaphonemaster
I can't update my omnia to the new official ROM. i've changed my preconfiguration to singapore, singtel but still not working... if someone succeds to upgrade ( in XP ) to the DZhJ1, pls tell how to do it :lol: . tnx

I am guessing your current version is DX and you wish to upgrade to the official DZHJ1.

Please try the following.

Change the registry setting

Current_User>Version>Customversion

Change DX to DZ,

Then do the version check again and it should be fine now. It worked for me before.

Guest David Cher
I have just updated my Omnia with DXHJ1 using Vista without the modem driver. Everything went well. The last update of DXHH3 had problems with installation on Vista.

I noticed improvement in the response time of the touch screen. And most especially, my GPS works!

that is some good news, i think with the customized firmware , it will be kick ass

Guest grypenigma
yes, anybody installed DXHJ1? without the modem driver.

I think is better to have the samsung modem installed just incase.

I reflashed with the official DXHJ1 and battery life is way better than HH3.

write SMS, make calls, watch movies, songs, a lot of installation, all in 2 days, battery still 50%.

I am guessing your current version is DX and you wish to upgrade to the official DZHJ1.

Change DX to DZ,

Then do the version check again and it should be fine now. It worked for me before.

i just did this right now above, without putting a new version in, and it worked like a charm.

what i did was just back space the old version in there, save it, and update.

Can somebody explain why in part of the options the modem driver

is omitted ? Also omitted from the detailed instructions. And why the

updater filesize for Vista is about 150MB while for XP about 100MB ?

anyone try updated with Window Vista without the samsung modem driver???

Guest ZiTe747

I think this might be usefull for those who are getting the "incorrect version" when they are trying to update with an official ROM. For me it worked with the Singapore version of ROM from the official site. I've also met the anoying incorrect version message when i've tryied to update to DXHJ1, so i downgraded my DTHJ6 to DXHH1, then i tryied again to update with the official ROM. guess what... it worked. And here's the conclusion. The updater searched my pda/phone vs. and found my DTHJ6 (DT - AUSTRALIA), so that's why i've downgraded to a DX version, to be compatible with my desired ROM ( DX-Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam). Take a look here.

I hope, this will help you, and i'm sorry for my poor english.

Best Regards :lol:

Edited by ZiTe747

Guest super raptor
I think this might be usefull for those who are getting the "incorrect version" when they are trying to update with an official ROM. For me it worked with the Singapore version of ROM from the official site. I've also met the anoying incorrect version message when i've tryied to update to DXHJ1, so i downgraded my DTHJ6 to DXHH1, then i tryied again to update with the official ROM. guess what... it worked. And here's the conclusion. The updater searched my pda/phone vs. and found my DTHJ6 (DT - AUSTRALIA), so that's why i've downgraded to a DX version, to be compatible with my desired ROM ( DX-Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam). Take a look here.

im on XXHG5 and i would like to upgrade to the DZHJ1

which version should i downgrade to first because i keep getting the incorrect sotware version problem

it;d be great if u can give me the link for the downgradeable rom

thanks mate

kind regards

Guest ZiTe747
im on XXHG5 and i would like to upgrade to the DZHJ1

which version should i downgrade to first because i keep getting the incorrect sotware version problem

it;d be great if u can give me the link for the downgradeable rom

thanks mate

kind regards

Downgrade to any of DX ROMS. For example, take DXHI3 :lol:, and don't forget to change the preconfiguration. see here how if you don't know how. LINK!!!.

Hope to work :D ;) :o

I downgraded from DTHJ6 to DXHJ1 in order to apply the official updater which always kept giving incorrect software version error. After downgrading, when the official updater (to DXHJ1), there was no more indication of incorrect software error but satetement that I already haev the latest version!

I hope this helps.

Guest super raptor
Downgrade to any of DX ROMS. For example, take DXHI3 :lol: , and don't forget to change the preconfiguration. see here how if you don't know how. LINK!!!.

Hope to work :D ;) :o

to make it a bit complicated...im on vista

is DXHI3 ok with that???

thanks

did u install samsung modem driver on your Vista???

no need for it.

you don't need the modem driver with the new vista file, works like a charm.

it has changed from previous loading.

this time it downloads 5 files, and then makes you wait 2 minutes to finish.

worked great

no need for it.

you don't need the modem driver with the new vista file, works like a charm.

it has changed from previous loading.

this time it downloads 5 files, and then makes you wait 2 minutes to finish.

worked great

mines is preconfigured singapore, i have PDA:i900DXHH3/DZHH3 Phone:i900DXHH3, which country rom(HJ1) i should d/l with chinese input???

i changed my preconfigu to philipines. and then i went into the registry and change the version to a blank value, and then the updater with no chinese input worked fine.

i changed my preconfigu to philipines. and then i went into the registry and change the version to a blank value, and then the updater with no chinese input worked fine.

hmmm ok thanks a lot, so i just download the singapore DZHJ1, n run the update?

Guest super raptor
I don't know.... why don't you give it a try? :lol:

dude

it doesnt work with vista man....

any other rom which i can downgrade using vista???

Guest super raptor

Change DX to DZ,

i cant see version under current user, but i can find it under control panel>version

the value in there is just MSHG1 rather than my phone version XXHG5

even i blank it i still cant upgrade to the singapour rom....

could you help me please?

Guest super raptor
i cant see version under current user, but i can find it under control panel>version

the value in there is just MSHG1 rather than my phone version XXHG5

even i blank it i still cant upgrade to the singapour rom....

could you help me please?

no one can help???