New Customized Omnia Menu

Guest daskalos

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest dutchphoto
Got tired of the Omnias Menu old look (dull white background,dull icons,brown menu bar etc.) so I customized it (took me hours)

NOTE: Please take time to post some feedback on this thread. Over a hundred have downloaded the file, so pls. let me know if it worked or bricked your device (joke)j. Give some comments or just a plain thanks would be fine...Thanks :)

Didn't work on my Omnia (XKHJ3). I tried 3x Followed the guide on post #1

Found the solution in another post "and you press the menu key, it will ask a question" At first the screen was a bit messedup. Then it was displayed correct.

Thanks.

I wonder. Is there a same background for the Today screen available?

Edited by dutchphoto

Guest dutchphoto

I want to make a picture. I push "main menu" The screen was messed up in black. The launcher from post #1 is not working quite well.

So I am trying this one out.

post-58670-1253996326_thumb.jpg

post-58670-1253996560_thumb.jpg

Edited by dutchphoto

• 3 months later...
Guest nchinkua
i`m very happy. thanks! :) B)

i follow the steps:

1. With Resco Explorer or Total Commander search the file "Launcher.exe.T1.skin" in the /Windows folder (default Omnia file explorer cannot copy/cut/overwrite system files so use Resco Explorer).

2. Copy it to another folder (for back up purpose)

3. Download the attached file(See post #3 for the file). Edit its properties, make it: read-only,hidden and system file (with pc or with Resco Explorer).

4. In the /Windows folder overwrite the "Launcher.exe.T1.skin" with my "Launcher.exe.T1.skin" file

5. Restart Device. Enjoy

If want to have the default Omnia Menu again, just place the original "Launcher.exe.T1.skin" file in the /Windows folder.

Hi, with winows mobile 6.5, there is no Launcher.exe.T1.skin anymore. Anyway can teach me how to customize the main menu? I am using Omnia 2. Thanks