1 reply to this topic

Dilbert79

Dilbert79

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:HTC S310
Hi,

What's needed in order to be able to watch divx/xvid videos on Diamond? I copied a movie file on my device and plays perfectly - only that there's no sound=(

I also tried with some converter and was able to get the sound but then the picture wasn't showing properly. Any suggestions. For I have Divx Player PPC installed. Do I still need some codec or perhaps some other encoding tool?

Thanks a lot for your answers,

-P-

Edited by Dilbert79, 06 November 2008 - 01:39 PM.

Kevlarski

Kevlarski

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Hi,

What's needed in order to be able to watch divx/xvid videos on Diamond? I copied a movie file on my device and plays perfectly - only that there's no sound=(

I also tried with some converter and was able to get the sound but then the picture wasn't showing properly. Any suggestions. For I have Divx Player PPC installed. Do I still need some codec or perhaps some other encoding tool?

Thanks a lot for your answers,

-P-

I use TCPMP (0.72RC1) and the divx videos are fine. The version I have is free, the next version is called core player and can be found here: http://www.coreplayer.com/ but you have to pay for the new one. Search Google for TCPMP and you will find the free downloads.

Virgin HD2 (1.66.405.2 WWE, Radio: 2.06.51.07)
Orange Touch Diamond (Official OrangeUK ROM: 1.93.405.1 WWE, Radio: 1.00.25.05)
Orange SPV M500, Orange SPV C500

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users